SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it's general talk about a large number of decommits going on in college football right now.

Soooo.....do you think his comment means...."If Jacob Eason decimates" I will be much less likely to go to Georgia?

Don't think so. Dr. S was right ... just a general comment about all the de-commits.

Just before the above tweet:

• 2 weeks later...

He has said he wants to announce to announce early so he can peer recruit. He's visiting before signing day this year, what are the odds he commits during his visit?

Honestly, even though he hasn't committed I feel like he's done quite a bit of peer recruiting. I don't have a twitter account, so obviously I don't follow him, but when I look at the post listed here from time to time it seems that he is favoring Nebraska. Additionally, his dad helping the Calabasas group make rounds last year could be seen at peer recruiting. Even if he ultimately doesn't end up here, I think he has done wonders at opening the eyes of some top California prospects to Nebraska.At this point, that is all we can ask for.

The optimist in me hopes he announces his commitment on the 22nd, but I also know Sr told him to shut down his recruiting process one he announces and the kid should at least get to experience a couple OVs, even if his mind is made up. Its only fair to reap benefits (participate in 5 OVs) from the work he has put in.

• Fire 1