SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is this a Huskerboard recruiting record, I wonder? About to hit page 7 a full year before a kid's signing day?

It could be. This is the thread I remember being absurd:

http://www.huskerboard.com/index.php?/topic/32842-de-owamagbe-odighizuwa/page-56

That threads brings back some nightmares for sure. Hard to believe it has been that long ago that we were recruiting Owa.

Didn't realize he has a cousin that plays for Ohio State - Michael Thomas. Thomas is a Junior so they wouldn't be able to play together but he has a pretty good tie there.

Let's be honest, he has a stronger tie to Nebraska. Not saying he ends up there, but the tie is stronger. His dad's career catapulted in part because of MR.

Maybe. His dad definitely has a stronger tie to Nebraska. Not sure Jr. even knew Riley or any of the coaches until a year ago. I'm sure he knew his cousin well before that.

Didn't realize he has a cousin that plays for Ohio State - Michael Thomas. Thomas is a Junior so they wouldn't be able to play together but he has a pretty good tie there.

Let's be honest, he has a stronger tie to Nebraska. Not saying he ends up there, but the tie is stronger. His dad's career catapulted in part because of MR.

Maybe. His dad definitely has a stronger tie to Nebraska. Not sure Jr. even knew Riley or any of the coaches until a year ago. I'm sure he knew his cousin well before that.

Who would you want to play for/with though? Your cousin whom you have known for 18 years and will know for who knows how long. Or the guy that is at least partially responsible for getting your dad to the NFL which is a one chance shot?

Who would you want to play for/with though? Your cousin whom you have known for 18 years and will know for who knows how long. Or the guy that is at least partially responsible for getting your dad to the NFL which is a one chance shot?

He will never be able to play with his cousin. He would graduate before KJJ enrolls.