SIGNED - WR Keyshawn Johnson Jr.

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Was on 1620 this afternoon, very well spoken young man.

He could go into politics with his response to the OSU coach and KW lol that was good on him. I agree with you, very well spoken and enjoyed listening. He's pretty grounded and I'm excited to have him a part of the program.

Edit: I especially liked the part where he made the comment about deommodore committing to Oregon "for some reason." Did it come off like there is still a chance on him or did I interpret him incorrectly?

does anyone else think he looks just a tad bit heavy in tht vid? Don't get me wrong, I love the kid, but he is going to be so much better when he gets into our meal and weight programs!

I thought the same thing, to me it looks like he's far from being fully mature. I think he will be a pretty impressive looking athlete before his time at UNL is done

does anyone else think he looks just a tad bit heavy in tht vid? Don't get me wrong, I love the kid, but he is going to be so much better when he gets into our meal and weight programs!

I thought the same thing, to me it looks like he's far from being fully mature. I think he will be a pretty impressive looking athlete before his time at UNL is done
I was thinking its his "baby" weight and he will thin up because he's not filled out and is still maturing yet.

I was thinking its his "baby" weight and he will thin up because he's not filled out and is still maturing yet.

My opinion on this too is that he's a soon-to-be senior in high school and is going to play at a division one school regardless, so he may just be relaxing a bit now before his senior season and the jump to college.

Was on 1620 this afternoon, very well spoken young man.

He could go into politics with his response to the OSU coach and KW lol that was good on him. I agree with you, very well spoken and enjoyed listening. He's pretty grounded and I'm excited to have him a part of the program.

Edit: I especially liked the part where he made the comment about deommodore committing to Oregon "for some reason." Did it come off like there is still a chance on him or did I interpret him incorrectly?

Yeah that was interesting, I took it as KJJ isn't going to give up, maybe could be taken as KJJ thinks Deommodore pulled the trigger too early without giving himself the opportunities to visit other places and really compare his options fully unlike what KJJ and the rest of the crew have done. Getting Deommodore to visit would do wonders.
  • 2 weeks later...