Players Banned from Locker Room and Lounge

My biggest concern after last years success and all the preseason love was that we would lose the hunger/chip on our shoulder.

We out played/out hustled every team we played last year.

I know they want it, but we are playing games like we can win 100% based on talent.

Guys like Parker and Rivers were huges reasons for our success last year, and they arent having the same effect.

People are not taking us lightly anymore.

Miles is a good coach, but he has been outcoached in the B1G all year. Teams are stopping TP and Shields and we arent making the proper adjustments.

Not completely disagreeing with you, but you stop TP and Shields, you stop our only scoring threats. Thats one of the reasons why it is so huge to have Walt being able to stroke the 3 ball, and why it will be huge if the White kid shoots as advertised, because it forces teams to guard out/extend their zone and gives lanes for shields and TP.

While losing Gallegos doesnt seem like a big deal on the scoring front, it was because teams knew that if he caught fire, it was going to be a long night for you. He forced teams to extend their defense.

Yeah, losing Gallegos has turned out to be a much bigger deal than anyone realized. We don't have any scoring threat to replace him. There were games when Gallegos got hot and just took over. No coach would dare ignore him for fear that he would start raining in threes from downtown. This year our third hand on offense just isn't much of a viable threat. Once Petteway and Shields are shut down we simply fold. I'm not sure what the answer is. And apparently Miles couldn't find it this season either.

I get this...I really do...but if you have 4/5 starters back from a Dancing Team...and you can't "replace" 7 points a game...that is a problem

• Fire 3

My biggest concern after last years success and all the preseason love was that we would lose the hunger/chip on our shoulder.

I know they want it, but we are playing games like we can win 100% based on talent.

Guys like Parker and Rivers were huges reasons for our success last year, and they arent having the same effect.

Miles is a good coach, but he has been outcoached in the B1G all year. Teams are stopping TP and Shields and we arent making the proper adjustments.

Not completely disagreeing with you, but you stop TP and Shields, you stop our only scoring threats. Thats one of the reasons why it is so huge to have Walt being able to stroke the 3 ball, and why it will be huge if the White kid shoots as advertised, because it forces teams to guard out/extend their zone and gives lanes for shields and TP.

While losing Gallegos doesnt seem like a big deal on the scoring front, it was because teams knew that if he caught fire, it was going to be a long night for you. He forced teams to extend their defense.

Yeah, losing Gallegos has turned out to be a much bigger deal than anyone realized. We don't have any scoring threat to replace him. There were games when Gallegos got hot and just took over. No coach would dare ignore him for fear that he would start raining in threes from downtown. This year our third hand on offense just isn't much of a viable threat. Once Petteway and Shields are shut down we simply fold. I'm not sure what the answer is. And apparently Miles couldn't find it this season either.

I get this...I really do...but if you have 4/5 starters back from a Dancing Team...and you can't "replace" 7 points a game...that is a problem

Last year's team overachieved, plain and simple. Miles deserves some credit for that. This year's team is underachieving, and Miles deserves some criticism for that. Miles needs to figure out how to get better offensive production from his guys next year.

• Fire 2

Now ask your self this. Were they really a dancing team worthy of it last year? I think just maybe they were not.

Now ask your self this. Were they really a dancing team worthy of it last year? I think just maybe they were not.

I definitely think they earned the trip last year. They didn't build on it this year.

• Fire 1

That is actually a fantastic question...

I don't really know. If they did not make the dance last year and still had the season they are currently having...would Miles be on the "warm" seat?

I do know that since the Big Ten Tourney last year they are 13-16 with basically the entire team back.

Last year's team overachieved, plain and simple. Miles deserves some credit for that. This year's team is underachieving, and Miles deserves some criticism for that. Miles needs to figure out how to get better offensive production from his guys next year.

I think that is pretty fair!

They went on to win 10/12 going into the Big Ten Tournament after that.

I would take solid effort and scoring 60 at this point.

Man someone must have really pissed in your cheerios this morning, have a little faith

I have no doubt that Miles can coach. But he and this team are not above criticism when you play in a major conference and struggle to score above 50 points in a game.