OT Tremayne Anchrum Jr. [Clemson - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Maybe you guys can help me out. I'm looking for a topic where cornographic simply says the same thing over and over again. I'd really enjoy reading such a topic.

I remember one with a lengthy discussion of 40 times, weight, star rankings and under the radar recruits but now I can't find it.

• 1 month later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got in late on sat (just before the game started) but still "got what he came for" he said:

"The visit was really good and it was an eye-opening experience for me. i have now seen all sides of Nebraska, of Lincoln, and the program. I have seen the people, how the state supports the school, and I've gotten to see that the people are real there.

"I saw Coach [Mike] Riley (Head coach) and Coach [Mike] Cavanaugh (Offensive line) in action they are amazing people. I really liked what I saw."

"I just wanted to see if everything I was hearing about Nebraska was true. I had heard about the coaches, the people there, and all that, so I wanted to see everyting for myself. I can say that everything I heard was true.

"Everyone there is very genuine and I love that about Nebraska. Coach Riley is always finding the positive in people, the positive in players, and he just keeps things positive. I know coach Cavanaugh can coach up his players, I have seen the coaches in action, I have been around the team, and I know Nebraska has what I need."

Still visiting Georgia and The Puffs hoping to decide Oct 12th

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1583949-anchrum-has-eye-opening-visit-to-nebraska

• Fire 2

Got in late on sat (just before the game started) but still "got what he came for" he said:

"The visit was really good and it was an eye-opening experience for me. i have now seen all sides of Nebraska, of Lincoln, and the program. I have seen the people, how the state supports the school, and I've gotten to see that the people are real there.

"I saw Coach [Mike] Riley (Head coach) and Coach [Mike] Cavanaugh (Offensive line) in action they are amazing people. I really liked what I saw."

"I just wanted to see if everything I was hearing about Nebraska was true. I had heard about the coaches, the people there, and all that, so I wanted to see everyting for myself. I can say that everything I heard was true.

"Everyone there is very genuine and I love that about Nebraska. Coach Riley is always finding the positive in people, the positive in players, and he just keeps things positive. I know coach Cavanaugh can coach up his players, I have seen the coaches in action, I have been around the team, and I know Nebraska has what I need."

Still visiting Georgia and The Puffs hoping to decide Oct 12th

http://www.scout.com/college/football/recruiting/story/1583949-anchrum-has-eye-opening-visit-to-nebraska

Glad to hear that the Riley effect is taking hold.