Interesting fact: BYU isn't even in a conference and still has a more recent conference championship than Nebraska.

Interesting fact, below another interesting fact, neither will help BYU in a week.

1. As such, all objects free fall at the same rate regardless of their mass. Because the 9.8 N/kg gravitational field at Earth's surface causes a 9.8 m/s/s acceleration of any object placed there, we often call this ratio the acceleration of gravity.

Interesting fact: BYU isn't even in a conference and still has a more recent conference championship than Nebraska.

Interesting fact, below another interesting fact, neither will help BYU in a week.

1. As such, all objects free fall at the same rate regardless of their mass. Because the 9.8 N/kg gravitational field at Earth's surface causes a 9.8 m/s/s acceleration of any object placed there, we often call this ratio the acceleration of gravity.

That settles it. You just can't argue with physics.

• Fire 2

OH SNAP

http://www.nptelegraph.com/sports/husker_sports/blackshirts-will-be-handed-out-before-huskers-face-cougars/article_d12d4206-59c8-558d-ab9a-cd01d16e0546.html

BYU will not score a single point.

The black shirt power up has been activated.

Once this seal has been unsealed not even Brigham young or old can save BYU.

ANEB1504-art_1024x1024.jpg?v=1412016910

What this tells me as the casual, observer is 1) Mike Riley really wants to pound BYU and get some long awaited payback. 2) We will win infinity to zero.

Riley and Bronco are good friends. I guarantee each wants to kick the other's ass badly.

BYU sucks at football and represents a colossal misunderstanding of the reality of Jesus Christ and His teachings found in Mormonism

Haha. Your school is still in Lincoln Nebraska.

Uh.. Is that a bad thing? Have you been to Lincoln, NE? It kicks tail.

Coming from a guy who has lived in a few different parts of this country, I can tell you, Lincoln is a pretty badass little city. I don't imagine it gets much better than Lincoln on gameday either. Anyone who undersells Lincoln just hasn't been there before, that's all.

Could I be chummy and admit I've been to Lincoln a couple times and thought it was nice and would be a good place to live? Sure, I guess I could. But in 9 days we will all be watching the game, so I'll just post this instead:

What you posted on FB with pride:

8a0de1b60a8be318860ef0a39665a6a0.jpg

What all your buddies outside of Nebraska pictured:

filamentous_algae04.jpg

All your buddies know there is nothing in Nebraska. They all figured you must be really proud of your uncle Jed's pond or something.

So the last time BYU football did anything worth seriously bragging about was in 1984 but despite that you come here to talk smack to Nebraska fans?

tumblr_m588qgiSKz1qgcra2o1_500.gif

Check your friends posts starting on the top of page 20 before those posts.. Just having a little fun and responding to some funny cracks. I don't think those guys believe I have 8 wives. I like the state of Nebraska. I have been there on business and I had family live there a few years and had a great time visiting. In Jr. High I did not think my buddies momma was really so fat that she jumped through walls and said "Oh, YEAH!!!!!!"

All joking aside, I think it's great Nebraska is willing to play BYU. They could play only cupcakes OOC and I think the willingness to play tough out of conference games is the sign of a great team and program. My family already blew our vacation budget this year, but I still had my finger hovering over the button to buy plane tickets, because it's a place every college football fan want's to visit. I love the way the community rally's around the team. Everybody knows Nebraska is a special program. I wish I could be there.

If BYU's defense is better and they find a way to keep your DT's out of the backfield in 2 seconds or less, I am expecting a loss for BYU a little more than the spread. It's college football, so I am hoping there was tons of improvement for my team in the offseason. Sometimes guys put it together. I think there is always a chance BYU could be better this season than I expect, or maybe Nebraska will have hard time adjusting to a new system and BYU could club Nebraska. BYU could get embarrassed. It's the opening game of a new season, so there are some question marks. Riley knows what to expect, so I think Nebraska will be more than ready. Don't take it as a sign of disrespect that I am hopeful our guys can pull out a win.

Wow maybe BYU fans are trash. Bragging about how they injured somebody.. smh.

Yeah that is total garbage. I was sad Bradford got hurt and wished he could have had a full Sr. year.

Anyway, I hope both teams have good injury free prep weeks and we get to seem them both at their best.

• Fire 4

BUT THAT'S ONLY IN A VACUUM

• Fire 1

BUT THAT'S ONLY IN A VACUUM

Forgot about that vacuum thing. What brand do you recommend?

Another Fun Fact: Did you know BYU owns the NCAA record for the least amount of pass completions allowed in a game? They allowed 0 completions when they ate, I mean played Rice in 1996.

Somebody call Jack Gangwish, I hear it's cougar huntin' season and he's got his wrench at the ready

I know it's Nebraska and I understand that the first thing that comes to your mind when yoy read "Cougar" is the POS car, but loosening these Cougars' lug nuts isn't really going to have much of an effect.

Wait... the cougars in Utah have nuts? That's something you won't find in a travel brochure. No wonder the young men all go on missions elsewhere.