Somebody call Jack Gangwish, I hear it's cougar huntin' season and he's got his wrench at the ready

I know it's Nebraska and I understand that the first thing that comes to your mind when yoy read "Cougar" is the POS car, but loosening these Cougars' lug nuts isn't really going to have much of an effect.

Reading that gave me one of those weird feelings where you see something happen to someone and are embarrassed for them
  • Fire 2

I'm sorry y'all. It's just really hard for me to have my feathers ruffled about BYU. I can't do this.

How about a nice game of Snakes and Foxes, then?

I'm in love with you. But I don't want to move to Utah and live with you and my sister wives.

Also, I don't know how to make a bridal wreath.

• Fire 2

OH SNAP

http://www.nptelegraph.com/sports/husker_sports/blackshirts-will-be-handed-out-before-huskers-face-cougars/article_d12d4206-59c8-558d-ab9a-cd01d16e0546.html

BYU will not score a single point.

The black shirt power up has been activated.

Once this seal has been unsealed not even Brigham young or old can save BYU.

ANEB1504-art_1024x1024.jpg?v=1412016910

What this tells me as the casual, observer is 1) Mike Riley really wants to pound BYU and get some long awaited payback. 2) We will win infinity to zero.