IBBRXWU.jpg

The women in Nebraska seem a bit ... homely.
Now you have gone too far! We aren't the home of the homely girl, we are the home of the fat girl!! At least according to Rodney Carrington.

306b.0.gif

You don't wanna mess with those fat farmer's daughters. They'll make you pay! :lol:

BYU sucks at football and represents a colossal misunderstanding of the reality of Jesus Christ and His teachings found in Mormonism

Haha. Your school is still in Lincoln Nebraska.

Uh.. Is that a bad thing? Have you been to Lincoln, NE? It kicks tail.

Coming from a guy who has lived in a few different parts of this country, I can tell you, Lincoln is a pretty badass little city. I don't imagine it gets much better than Lincoln on gameday either. Anyone who undersells Lincoln just hasn't been there before, that's all.

BYU sucks at football and represents a colossal misunderstanding of the reality of Jesus Christ and His teachings found in Mormonism

Haha. Your school is still in Lincoln Nebraska.

Uh.. Is that a bad thing? Have you been to Lincoln, NE? It kicks tail.

Coming from a guy who has lived in a few different parts of this country, I can tell you, Lincoln is a pretty badass little city. I don't imagine it gets much better than Lincoln on gameday either. Anyone who undersells Lincoln just hasn't been there before, that's all.

I would agree with this, Provo is basically a suburb of SLC and SLC is nice but nothing special. Boise is a lot like Lincoln about the same size and a college town except it is cleaner.