Somebody call Jack Gangwish, I hear it's cougar huntin' season and he's got his wrench at the ready

I know it's Nebraska and I understand that the first thing that comes to your mind when yoy read "Cougar" is the POS car, but loosening these Cougars' lug nuts isn't really going to have much of an effect.

Wait... the cougars in Utah have nuts? That's something you won't find in a travel brochure. No wonder the young men all go on missions elsewhere.

Yes, and so do the mountain lions.

Interesting fact: BYU isn't even in a conference and still has a more recent conference championship than Nebraska.

Interesting fact, below another interesting fact, neither will help BYU in a week.
  • As such, all objects free fall at the same rate regardless of their mass. Because the 9.8 N/kg gravitational field at Earth's surface causes a 9.8 m/s/s acceleration of any object placed there, we often call this ratio the acceleration of gravity.

BUT THAT'S ONLY IN A VACUUM

Forgot about that vacuum thing. What brand do you recommend?

9.8 m/s^2 is the specific acceleration due to gravity on earth. That means that things fall to earth and accelerate towards the center of the earth and increase their velocity by 9.8 meters per second. This happens anywhere in earths gravity well, though the strength of the gravitational acceleration decreases the farther from earth you go.

In the atmosphere, a falling object continues to be accelerated at 9.8 meters per second squared, but atmospheric friction slows a falling object. Terminal velocity is that perfect balance between atmospheric resistance and acceleration due to gravity.

The reason I brought this up is that we are going to kick the Cougars asses so hard, they will break orbital velocity and the entire teams next mission will be to the moon.

• Fire 1

I gotta hand it to you BYU. Y'all are some interesting cats.

byu-player-steals-memphis-flag.gif?w=100

Umm...ouch?!!

HONORCODEVIOLATION.gif

Ok break it up, break it up!

byu-12-throwing-sucker-punches-at-memphi

Getting frisky hehe. Didn't work out so well.

tumblr_mjvto1R9Af1rgdak7o1_400.gif

byu-bougars-o.gif

BYU-FREAKS.gif

I seriously have nothing against BYU though. I just thought these gifs were funny. I can't wait for game.

Good thing they cut to the game. That damn guy was gonna eat that booger. Did you see the look in his eyes?

I gotta hand it to you BYU. Y'all are some interesting cats.

byu-player-steals-memphis-flag.gif?w=100

Umm...ouch?!!

HONORCODEVIOLATION.gif

Ok break it up, break it up!

byu-12-throwing-sucker-punches-at-memphi

Getting frisky hehe. Didn't work out so well.

tumblr_mjvto1R9Af1rgdak7o1_400.gif

byu-bougars-o.gif

BYU-FREAKS.gif

I seriously have nothing against BYU though. I just thought these gifs were funny. I can't wait for game.

Good thing they cut to the game. That damn guy was gonna eat that booger. Did you see the look in his eyes?

Is not disgusting, it's recycling.

I must have a different definition of " cougar hunting " then some of you guys.

When they're done cougar hunting, they won't have to worry about whether they've caught some horrible disease.
I got a disease from your mom last night.

Oh snap!

Well, considering my mom has been dead and buried for two years now, in sure that exhuming and fornicating with her dessicated corpse would lead to you catching some kind of horrible disease...

When they're done cougar hunting, they won't have to worry about whether they've caught some horrible disease.

That wasn't my mom. It was a crack whore rummaging through her garbage cans on the side of the house. Only today she's claiming she got a disease from you.

That wasn't my mom. It was a crack whore rummaging through her garbage cans on the side of the house. Only today she's claiming she got a disease from you.

Considering that we're speaking of Utah, the confusion of identity between Emerald's dead mom, a random crack whore, and whoever Ivory claims as a mother is to be expected. #HoorayPolygamy

• Fire 1