GT: Nebraska at Illinois - 9PM - BTN

Petteway has shot better than 38% from the floor only once in the seven game losing streak.

Seems like last year when Petteway was cold someone else would have a hot hand. This year, not so much. :hmmph

Basketball game thread didnt even make it to a second page. Ahhh. Just like the good ole days again.

Those were great days. Lots of fun in those threads. Except we could get past one page, since we'd see if someone could hit 100 posts in a day using the game thread. Good times with redout22 and others

I thought that was as well as we've played in the last month............but of course, it still didn't translate into a victory.

For a team with so many veterans back from last year, we make some of the dumbest on court decisions I've ever seen. Basketball IQ is seriously an issue.

If we would have had THAT version of Leslie Smith all year.........it might have significantly altered some things.

Still puzzled by the total absence of Fuller after starting a few games ago......??

Now.......My rant on the Big Ten Network:

When the earlier games inevitably go long..........why is it only shown on BTN2Go? Why can't they utilize those "alternate Big Ten Network channels? Why can't they continue to show the later game in the "corner view" like they do as a teaser? And finally, when it is obviously maddening to those waiting for the other game to get put on...........Why do they waste time showing the obligatory shaking of hands, etc. to further agitate fans?

End of rant.