CB Darnay Holmes [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Is still going to be here this weekend but it's going to be an unofficial visit because his family can't make it.

Going to schedule an OV when they can come with him.

phenomenal news that he will still be here though. Could've very easily just said screw it and stayed at home. Hopefully being here with all the other extremely talented prospects makes him want to be here with them for another 3 years!

Is still going to be here this weekend but it's going to be an unofficial visit because his family can't make it.

Not true. Actually said he might not come to Nebraska with an OV. Might use it to visit somewhere he hasn't been to yet. Even though his family hasn't seen Nebraska yet.

• Fire 1

Not true. Actually said he might not come to Nebraska with an OV. Might use it to visit somewhere he hasn't been to yet. Even though his family hasn't seen Nebraska yet.

Yep, you're right.

I was reading too fast and missed a couple key "not"s.

Damn, why can't we seem to get dad to visit with him here!?!

Dad might come, I couldn't get a read on that. Sounded like the ones who couldn't make it were mom and sister.

That would be great! At least someone needs to come... Continuing to make solo trips makes me wonder if he's just tagging along with his buddies and not seriously considering us.

He's a program changer, we need a guy like this!

When did recruiting become more important than the actual game. I want to win this game 56-0. And for you recruiting folks, this would allow the current commits to bond and persuade the uncommitted guys. You just can't have a conversation in that dang stadium when it gets loud. Sit down, shut up, and play on your phones people!

every year since 2004

• Fire 1