Signed - CB Lamar Jackson

Mavric

Still filming his announcement video this weekend but now will not make it public until the day before NSD (was going to be the 28th).

Sounds like Bleacher Report asked him to push it back. But he said he will let coaches know after he makes the video.

Class move to let coaches know early. Respectful to the tough job they have at this point in the recruiting cycle.

Lamar would be our highest rated commit should he decide to do so. His commitment alone would jump the Huskers class from 33/34 to about 25/26 according to 247

hey just curious, how do you estimate the jump, is there an algorithm?
247 actually has a "class calculator" where you just choose the recruit and it gives you an updated class score.

Can't wait.

Another "small detail"

On his twitter profile....if you look at his "following" one of his most recent follows is the Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) account.....I don't think he follows the *official* Arizona State FB or Arizona FB twitter accounts. I'm just spitballing little pieces of info that might indicate where he commits but that has to be something good right?

• Fire 1

Can't wait.

Another "small detail"

On his twitter profile....if you look at his "following" one of his most recent follows is the Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) account.....I don't think he follows the *official* Arizona State FB or Arizona FB twitter accounts. I'm just spitballing little pieces of info that might indicate where he commits but that has to be something good right?

: D

Can't wait.

Another "small detail"

.... we've officially gone too far