Signed - CB Lamar Jackson

Mavric

I think we are still ahead on this guy. He didn't visit anywhere this weekend, no reason for him to waiver much. Didn't seem like ASU was really after him that hard... Maybe I'm wrong. I still think we get 2/3 of Simmons, Jackson, Fitzpatrick. Maybe even all 3.

That's funny I'm expecting 0/3

Derp!

I think we are still ahead on this guy. He didn't visit anywhere this weekend, no reason for him to waiver much. Didn't seem like ASU was really after him that hard... Maybe I'm wrong. I still think we get 2/3 of Simmons, Jackson, Fitzpatrick. Maybe even all 3.

That's because you're a negative nancy... Oops, did I say that?

• Fire 1

He has already committed and made the video, just not public yet. So unless ASU somehow snakes in late and works some magic I don't see him going anywhere but Nebraska.

Unless he created multiple alternate endings !!!

whoa-gifs.gif?gs=a

I'm pretty sure I saw in an interview with him that he did in fact make multiple alternate endings for Nebraska, Arizona, ASU

He has already committed and made the video, just not public yet. So unless ASU somehow snakes in late and works some magic I don't see him going anywhere but Nebraska.

whoa-gifs.gif?gs=a

I'm pretty sure I saw in an interview with him that he did in fact make multiple alternate endings for Nebraska, Arizona, ASU
Didn't he also say in this interview that the school he picked already knows? And not so long ago, we canceled the visit for Devron Davis. I think those two birds of information point in our favor. I'm like 90% confident on Mr. Jackson.

whoa-gifs.gif?gs=a

Didn't he also say in this interview that the school he picked already knows? And not so long ago, we canceled the visit for Devron Davis. I think those two birds of information point in our favor. I'm like 90% confident on Mr. Jackson.
Yes

That's because you're a negative nancy... Oops, did I say that?
I'm not usually but I am this week.