Signed - CB Lamar Jackson

Mavric

Can't wait.

Another "small detail"

On his twitter profile....if you look at his "following" one of his most recent follows is the Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) account.....I don't think he follows the *official* Arizona State FB or Arizona FB twitter accounts. I'm just spitballing little pieces of info that might indicate where he commits but that has to be something good right?

.... we've officially gone too far

Yea, you're being ridiculous with that @huskerfan13. I just took the time to go through every single person he follows and calculate how many Nebraska twitter accounts he's following, and we're winning by a mile! Don't even release the video, Lamar!

/s

Can't wait.

Another "small detail"

On his twitter profile....if you look at his "following" one of his most recent follows is the Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) account.....I don't think he follows the *official* Arizona State FB or Arizona FB twitter accounts. I'm just spitballing little pieces of info that might indicate where he commits but that has to be something good right?

Yea, you're being ridiculous with that @huskerfan13. I just took the time to go through every single person he follows and calculate how many Nebraska twitter accounts he's following, and we're winning by a mile! Don't even release the video, Lamar!

/s

I clicked on his "following" ONCE and noticed that one of his most recent follows is Nebraska Football and Tony Butler. THAT IS ALL. Let's calm down.

Can't wait.

Another "small detail"

/s

I clicked on his "following" ONCE and noticed that one of his most recent follows is Nebraska Football and Tony Butler. THAT IS ALL. Let's calm down.

I was just poking some fun. No worries ;)

• Fire 1

Arizona and Arizona State will be in-home this week along with us.

Piggybackin sunsabeaches

Dont they know he already made a video. Give up already!

I've seen speculation that he could have recorded a couple different endings in case he wasn't 100% or changed his mind.

Piggybackin sunsabeaches

I've seen speculation that he could have recorded a couple different endings in case he wasn't 100% or changed his mind.

Does anyone think the video is somehow binding? Even if they released it and he commits to the Huskers, it's only a verbal pledge, and he can change his mind at any time.

Piggybackin sunsabeaches

Does anyone think the video is somehow binding? Even if they released it and he commits to the Huskers, it's only a verbal pledge, and he can change his mind at any time.

Sure he can change his mind until he signs on LOI day. Anyone can.

Piggybackin sunsabeaches

Yeah, the video doesn't REALLY mean anything. Not more than any other commitment.

But since it's supposed to have national reach and is right before NSD, it would be pretty surprising for him to change afterwards.

Yeah, the video doesn't REALLY mean anything. Not more than any other commitment.

But since it's supposed to have national reach and is right before NSD, it would be pretty surprising for him to change afterwards.

It's recruiting, so nothing surprises me. Cyrus Kouandjio announced on ESPN on SIGNING DAY he was going to Auburn. Then he ended up signing with Alabama a couple days later.