S Eric Burrell [Wisconsin - Signed LOI]

Mavric

I feel like recruits on twitter are all dinguses with their top tens their goofy symbols and their fake blessedness to have received X amount of offers (who has a bigger dick)

It is cheesy, but I can see how they can be proud of their accomplishments and want to share that with friends and followers. Getting hounded by schools and recruiting services for 2 years it's the least they can do to get to broadcast to the world who has offered them.

I feel like recruits on twitter are all dinguses with their top tens their goofy symbols and their fake blessedness to have received X amount of offers (who has a bigger dick)

Some are probably phonys

However- most people have NO CLUE at all how much effort, consistency and sacrifice is required to perform at that level

Most people have no clue how rare a legit DI player is in the whole sea of kids who have played football from a young age- High School

A lot of those kids are legit, thankful for each offer

I have no problem with them showing their appreciation and if they are legit, thankful- being blessed etc

Them getting a little juice- who cares, they earned it

Some are probably phonys

However- most people have NO CLUE at all how much effort, consistency and sacrifice is required to perform at that level

Most people have no clue how rare a legit DI player is in the whole sea of kids who have played football from a young age- High School

I have no problem with them showing their appreciation and if they are legit, thankful- being blessed etc

Maybe it just bothers me how unoriginal it has all become

Some are probably phonys

It's the culture they live in. We did equally as stupid unoriginal sh#t when we were in high school it just looked different and it wasn't stupid to us at the time.

• Fire 1

Some are probably phonys

I'm with you, too. Everyone has a megaphone these days. It's like sending an urgent memo just so people read it. Eventually the urgency of the memo loses it's importance.

• 4 weeks later...