JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

If Wilson visits Oregon, then so be it. I can pretty much guarantee he won't be the only only NU committed prospect to take an official to another school this fall. And we'll be hosting OVs from other school's commits

That's just how the game is played now. Pressuring kids to commit earlier and earlier has led to this IMO.

If Wilson visits Oregon, then so be it. I can pretty much guarantee he won't be the only only NU committed prospect to take an official to another school this fall. And we'll be hosting OVs from other school's commits

That's just how the game is played now. Pressuring kids to commit earlier and earlier has led to this IMO.

That's the point when they weren't sure they DECOMITTED, I don't ever remember anyone saying the things he has said while still "committed"

I could care less how many other trips he takes, i side with the "enjoy the process" group.

But if your that unsure just decommit, unless he won't because he is worried about us moving on if he does and Oregon getting another commit in the process, if that's the case just stop saying stupid stuff.

Edit: was replying to the Davis twins comment

He's visiting us first. Could see him being sold after that and never making the trip up to Eugene.

Haha, ya right.

What NU needs to do is pray for rain the weekend of the Washington State game. If he visits Oregon, he's gone. Nuff said.

Man, these next two years are going to be tough for you during the non conference portion of the schedule.

I've gotta disagree however. Not really sure what makes the sights in Eugene head and shoulders above Lincoln, other than a nice little bias.

He's visiting us first. Could see him being sold after that and never making the trip up to Eugene.

Haha, ya right.

What NU needs to do is pray for rain the weekend of the Washington State game. If he visits Oregon, he's gone. Nuff said.

Man, these next two years are going to be tough for you during the non conference portion of the schedule.

I've gotta disagree however. Not really sure what makes the sights in Eugene head and shoulders above Lincoln, other than a nice little bias.

Have you been to Eugene? I haven't (yet). When I found out Oregon would be playing Nebraska, I bout crapped myself. I was excited but also thought to myself how horrible this is going to be with my friends/pals.

I love Oregon, we have Oregon stuff all over our house and also have Husker gear too. When I end up owning a home we have plans for the "Football party area" to be half and half (Literally half and half, split down the middle). Big project, but thats the goal. We got Dish Network this year just so we wouldn't miss out on any Ducks games due to them being the only option for Pac 12 Network here.

Coach T, are you an Eagles fan because you're an Eagles fan, or because of Chip Kelly?

Cuz Eagles fans are worse than Isis.

Chip Kelly. My actual fanhood and allegiance is still with San Diego (mostly). I hate Rivers though.

Haha, ya right.

That would be a ginormous, unignoreable bias.

That's the point when they weren't sure they DECOMITTED, I don't ever remember anyone saying the things he has said while still "committed"

I could care less how many other trips he takes, i side with the "enjoy the process" group.

But if your that unsure just decommit, unless he won't because he is worried about us moving on if he does and Oregon getting another commit in the process, if that's the case just stop saying stupid stuff.

Edit: was replying to the Davis twins comment

The purpose of the Stephenson/Davis/Snyder post was that comments coming from us like "this ship has sailed" or "he's gone" really have little merit. People freak out (that's probably too strong of a word) all the time when a commit mentions taking a visit or even takes a visit. It happens. And many times the kid still ends up at NU. The Neal thread from last year is a perfect example. They are some in there saying to cut him loose because he kept talking Oregon.

Personally, I don't put a much stock in what is coming from the mouth or keyboard of a 17 yo. I remember what I was like back then. I can't imagine having coaches/media contacting me everyday at the stage of my life and the dumb things that I would have said.

As I had previously said, its a long time to October (and longer to February). I'll start to get worried about keeping him when he gets on the plane to Eugene.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]