JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

That quote looks bad, but there has been some talk about us running a offense with a lot of the same components as Oregon. He really seems to love Nebraska, always tweeting about it and talking up other recruits and such. I would also think distance may work in our favor here too. Sorry, just trying to stay positive and not believe the sky is falling.

Yeah, I read the quote before listening to the interview. It appears not a lot has changed. Still committed "100%" but wants to check out Oregon. Depending on how they use Tommy will be huge.

One aspect not brought up that should be considered, I know Langsdorf is considered a hot commodity to move into a HC position, but Frost is closer to making that move to HC and leaving Oregon. How much does he take that into account could be to our advantage.

Annnnd here comes the classic Husker Board freak out.

I truly believe Wilson will be a Husker come February. He has a GREAT relationship with Riley and Langsdorf, has built relationships with the other recruits in this class, and most importantly WIlson's mom is 100% in Nebraska's corner and it'll take a lot for Oregon to win her over.

Louisville just had a QB decommit and took an UOV to Oregon. Word is that visit went well and he is expecting an offer soon. If he gets it, he's committing to them. If he does, this may shut the door on TW having a spot in Oregon.

http://247sports.com/Player/Tylin-Oden-77766/Feeds

Yep. I heard the interview live as well. He sounded very open to Oregon.... Potential Oden offer/ commitment might change things though......I'd say 50-50 right now.....Mentioned visiting San Diego State as well. Wanted to see California because it is California. Seems a bit caught up in the glamor. I don't begrudge him that though. I was young once too. :) Perhaps he just wants to enjoy the ride.

Yikes.

The bummer is if he does switch, and Oregon's system continues, he could easily be their next star.

That's too bad. But it is awfully hard to resist when a school like Oregon comes calling for a dual-threat QB.

We are no longer "that" school ... pretty sad.

We have not been that school for a while now...very unfortunate!

Well, Oregons flash may be getting him to stray now. But I would assume if they get another commit that they wanted before him, the flash will wear off a bit and he will "reaffirm" his committment to Nebraska.

Hope so anyway, has the chance to be an immediate star here.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]