JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Feel this one slipping away...

Exactly. Before he was saying he is firmly committed to Nebraska and just checking out Oregon. He was quoted today as saying something to the effect of he will wait to see what God's plan is for him. That's not committed at all.

Its a long way until October (and even longer until February). Remember Daishon Neal was going to visit Oregon about 8 different times last year and never made the trip.

Said if everything goes well on his Oregon OV then there's a "high probability" that he will switch.

Interesting, if not particularly surprising.

The wild card might be what happens between now and then. As in, does Oregon want him badly enough to wait. It sounds like they have at least one guy they are working on who is expected to commit almost immediately if they offer. I wonder if they're holding a spot for him or if it's first guy to commit.

I really don't want to lose this guy, I know POB is getting a lot of love, but I have a gut feeling Wilson may be the qb from this class that shines.

I cringe every time I see an update in this forum, just waiting for the guy to decommit. I don't follow recruiting much but I've seen enough of this kid to know this is the one guy from this class I'll be really bummed if we lose.

• Fire 1

That quote looks bad, but there has been some talk about us running a offense with a lot of the same components as Oregon. He really seems to love Nebraska, always tweeting about it and talking up other recruits and such. I would also think distance may work in our favor here too. Sorry, just trying to stay positive and not believe the sky is falling.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]