JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Sounds like he's gone, wouldn't be the first time this happened. Won't be the last

Not yet he has not committed to Oregon or decommitted from Nebraska, so all we do now is wait

Apparently he will visit Oregon and then visit Nebraska I saw on scout that he will so I dont know on this one probably 50/50 at this point.

I heard something on the radio yesterday about some amazing QB trying to transfer from D2 to Oregon, I think from Eastern Washington or something like that. He just had to pass one final test to qualify. Anyone know something about that? I would imagine that would influence Wilson's decision quite a bit.

I heard something on the radio yesterday about some amazing QB trying to transfer from D2 to Oregon, I think from Eastern Washington or something like that. He just had to pass one final test to qualify. Anyone know something about that? I would imagine that would influence Wilson's decision quite a bit.

He's at FCS Eastern Washington so he's trying (assuming he gets a good enough score on one more test) to get to Oregon as a graduate transfer. So this would be his last year and it wouldn't affect Wilson at all.

Vernon Adams from Eastern Washington. He's been probably been the best player in FCS the last two years. Although I believe he sustained an injury last season.

Big Play VA, just has to pass his high school equivalent math course to graduate from EWU.

Takes his final today. Saying that he should know his score by 4pm out there. I heard that they will have him at practice in Eugene today if the score comes out ok.

Vernon Adams from Eastern Washington. He's been probably been the best player in FCS the last two years. Although I believe he sustained an injury last season.

Big Play VA, just has to pass his high school equivalent math course to graduate from EWU.

Takes his final today. Saying that he should know his score by 4pm out there. I heard that they will have him at practice in Eugene today if the score comes out ok.

"If"

"If"

Yes. If.

I would be shocked if he doesn't make it.

"If"

Yes. If.

I would be shocked if he doesn't make it.

"If"
  • Fire 1
  • Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]