JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]

Mavric

I heard something on the radio yesterday about some amazing QB trying to transfer from D2 to Oregon, I think from Eastern Washington or something like that. He just had to pass one final test to qualify. Anyone know something about that? I would imagine that would influence Wilson's decision quite a bit.

He's at FCS Eastern Washington so he's trying (assuming he gets a good enough score on one more test) to get to Oregon as a graduate transfer. So this would be his last year and it wouldn't affect Wilson at all.

That's right, thanks!

My favorite part of this thread is how people are excited that Wilson's mom appears to be in Nebraska's corner, meanwhile just a couple weeks ago Stevensons' mom needed to take a hike..

This is no different than Husker fans being excited when a kid flips from a team to Nebraska but then questions a players commitment, integrity, and loyalty if they flip from Nebraska to another school.

That's what I love about being a Husker fan

• Fire 1

This is about Xavier Gaines. Is this an insurance policy if Wilson switches? Is it a signal to him to either commit fully or we are going to go after other QBs?

This is about Xavier Gaines. Is this an insurance policy if Wilson switches? Is it a signal to him to either commit fully or we are going to go after other QBs?

A little bit of both.

A little bit of both.

Not sure I like our odds for Gains...

A little bit of both.
Not sure I like our odds for Gains...

They may not be great but its better than them sitting on their hands, letting Wilson have all the control.

• Fire 1

A little bit of both.

I like it. Let's TW know that he may not have a spot if he keeps looking.

• Fire 1

A little bit of both.

I like it. Let's TW know that he may not have a spot if he keeps looking.

Definitely draws a line in the sand, so Wilson can pee or get off the pot. I'm sure they would love to have Wilson, but they won't allow him to hold them up. Unlike Bussey for example.

LINK

This is going to be really interesting to see if this changes things with Wilson.

I don't think it will as he's a graduate transfer so this will be his only year there.

If anything, if he wins the job it might make it more appealing to Wilson that he wouldn't have to compete against someone who's already started for a year.

• Mavric changed the title to JUCO QB Terry Wilson [Kentucky - Signed LOI]