Tolbert busted for weed again.

https://scsapps.unl.edu/policereports/IncidentDetails.aspx?id=15002123

3 UNL students (Sharrise Dixon, Olivia Ball, Jariah Tolbert) were contacted inside a vehicle which was parked in the lot located at 515 N. 19th Street, in reference to narcotics activity. Upon contact officer could detect the odor of marijuana emanating from inside the vehicle. After contact Dixon provided a bag containing a multi-color glass pipe with marijuana residue and a Swisher Sweets package containing 1 cigarillo. Dixon stated all 3 parties inside the vehicle were ingesting marijuana. All 3 parties were cited and released for Possession of Paraphernalia.

Good thing Nebraska doesn't have a problem with weed.

Look at the draft. Everybody has a problem with weed.

Everybody as in Gregory, Ray, and?

Those are the guys we know about. I saw a report on last years combine and it had more than 10 players had failed drug test. When they fail a drug test it isnt always made public. I hadnt heard that Ray failed his until he got busted with a bunch of weed. On top of that these players absolutely know that they will be getting drug tested at the biggest interview in their life and are still failing. I would say this is a problem everyone has.

Those are the guys we know about. I saw a report on last years combine and it had more than 10 players had failed drug test. When they fail a drug test it isnt always made public. I hadnt heard that Ray failed his until he got busted with a bunch of weed. On top of that these players absolutely know that they will be getting drug tested at the biggest interview in their life and are still failing. I would say this is a problem everyone has.

10-20 out of 300 invited to the combine? Everyone doesn't seem like a good description.

• Fire 2

10-20 out of 300 invited to the combine? Everyone doesn't seem like a good description.

60% of the time, it works every time.

This is ridiculous though. Once again, just like Joseph, at least it has happened at a position of extreme depth. It really won't hurt to lose Tolbert and Joseph. We are very deep at DB and it seems we are after some pretty good WR's in the next couple classes that appear to be able to play right away, also we have plenty of good WR's in the stable.

https://scsapps.unl.edu/policereports/IncidentDetails.aspx?id=15002123

3 UNL students (Sharrise Dixon, Olivia Ball, Jariah Tolbert) were contacted inside a vehicle which was parked in the lot located at 515 N. 19th Street, in reference to narcotics activity. Upon contact officer could detect the odor of marijuana emanating from inside the vehicle. After contact Dixon provided a bag containing a multi-color glass pipe with marijuana residue and a Swisher Sweets package containing 1 cigarillo. Dixon stated all 3 parties inside the vehicle were ingesting marijuana. All 3 parties were cited and released for Possession of Paraphernalia.

Anyone else Facebook creep names that end up in local headlines....

• Fire 1