Signed - CB Marquel Dismuke

No longer an early enrollee.

Academics I believe.

Edit: I should note I don't have any facts that support that belief. I know couple months ago there were rumblings of a little bit of work to do. Have to think that if he was at one time ahead enough to graduate early that the extra semester will really help clear things up.

No longer an early enrollee.

Academics I believe.

Edit: I should note I don't have any facts that support that belief. I know couple months ago there were rumblings of a little bit of work to do. Have to think that if he was at one time ahead enough to graduate early that the extra semester will really help clear things up.

Yep on the edit. He'll qualify

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

One of them is not 6'2". Either Pernell is 6'3" now with an extra inch in those shoes, or Marquel is more like 6'1" which makes Pernell look bigger with his shoes.

Did anyone catch a glimpse of these guys walking around campus this weekend?

If you are referring to the above pic...I believe that is Marquel and his brother.

One of them is not 6'2". Either Pernell is 6'3" now with an extra inch in those shoes, or Marquel is more like 6'1" which makes Pernell look bigger with his shoes.

Did anyone catch a glimpse of these guys walking around campus this weekend?

If you are referring to the above pic...I believe that is Marquel and his brother.
No the guy on the left with the orange shirt is definitely Pernell Jefferson. This is Marquel's brother...

post-7834-0-34952000-1453738878_thumb.png