WR Brian Hightower [Miami - Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

35 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Hightower commit?

• Nebraska
    • Alabama
    • Tennessee
    • Arizona State
    • Clemson
    • Florida State
    • West Virginia
    • UCLA
    • Oregon
    • Notre Dame
    • Miami
    • Mississippi

This poll is closed to new votes

• 6 months later...

So I get Miami is a legit Power. But how much cash did they pay out this past weekend to get Hightower? Also to get Pledger and Bookie somewhat interested apparently.

Mark Richt is a great coach who has won a lot of games. Miami is not a hard sell with the money they have been putting into the program.

So I get Miami is a legit Power. But how much cash did they pay out this past weekend to get Hightower? Also to get Pledger and Bookie somewhat interested apparently.

Mark Richt is a great coach who has won a lot of games. Miami is not a hard sell with the money they have been putting into the program.

Agree

Like I said, Miami is a legit power.

Did you say/think the same when we landed Tyjon or Blades?

No because we have hired legit recruiters... and MR has been willing to go after big fish HARD. Bo wasn't.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Brian Hightower [Miami - Signed LOI]