No more Husker players' numbers on fan jerseys

The sale of jerseys need to stop to anyone over 18 years old. A grown man wearing a jersey of someone half their age is ridiculous.

So my Brook Berringer jersey is ridiculous?

On you, yes.

what?

IMO, all jerseys for grown men are ridiculous. Yes, it may be an unpopular opinion, but that's my point of view. You aren't a football player, just wear a tshirt, sweatshirt, or jacket to the game.

Living in a NFL city (Denver), the jersey epidemic is way out of control on Bronco Sundays. They are everywhere, and it's terrible.

For me...when it comes to Game Day I like finding Husker stuff that looks cool. I think you can "over the top" (great movie) and get away with it if you the fun guy in the red/white overalls and have a sweet tailgate set up and so on. Same with red blazer guy, that is okay and fun.

I am not wearing a jersey because when I head to Lincoln for game day or the bars in Omaha on game day I would like to also chat up some sloots...and wearing a jersey aint helping and neither is my personality.

My favorite, Husker long sleeve thermals. But hey, I am sure there are lots of people that think those are lame.