The Repub Debate

Wait...are people pretending like alpha-dogs are not a real thing? Come on...

Now...non-alphas will reply to this...True Alphas will ignore it...

Can't wait to see what happens...

You're a moron. I'm great! Everybody loves me!

Well I'm the greatest. A lot of people try to be great, but I am. It takes an awesome person to be so great and that's me. I work hard, the hardest and because of that I'm great. And I have great hair. Fantastic hair. It takes a lot of hard work and hairspray to get this hair, but hairspray today isn't as great as it used to be-if I spray hairspray in my apartment it doesn't deplete the ozone. Environmentalists are idiots, so are women, and minorities. They wish they were as great as me.

HCQBBvW.gif

• Fire 3

See...it's working

Speaking of working, you know who is working? Not immigrants. Most Americans work hard, but of all Americans I work the hardest. I will make the mexicans work hard to build a wall. A gigantic, beautiful wall. The most incredible wall you've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of walls. I've probably built more walls than you have seen. Have you seen Megan/Hillary/John McCain/Ben Carlson/Chris Christie/Carly Fiorna/Jeb Bush/"insert name here", a disaster. Disasters are huge. My hands are huge. My hands are beautiful and huge and incredible.

• Fire 2

See...it's working

Speaking of working, you know who is working? Not immigrants. Most Americans work hard, but of all Americans I work the hardest. I will make the mexicans work hard to build a wall. A gigantic, beautiful wall. The most incredible wall you've ever seen. And I've seen a lot of walls. I've probably built more walls than you have seen. Have you seen Megan/Hillary/John McCain/Ben Carlson/Chris Christie/Carly Fiorna/Jeb Bush/"insert name here", a disaster. Disasters are huge. My hands are huge. My hands are beautiful and huge and incredible.

tumblr_nbhmziVhdx1tc2omxo2_250.gif

• Fire 1

"Be full of faith and so full of joy that this team was chosen to fight a long battle," Heidi Cruz said. "Think that slavery -- it took 25 years to defeat slavery. That is a lot longer than four years. ... We're going to keep moving forward."

Wut.

"Be full of faith and so full of joy that this team was chosen to fight a long battle," Heidi Cruz said. "Think that slavery -- it took 25 years to defeat slavery. That is a lot longer than four years. ... We're going to keep moving forward."

Wut.

She might be referring to the 25 years she has spent as a slave...to her Husband

Ummmmm.....the dems didn't vote today in Nebraska and trump was the only one left.

Ps....not saying trump wouldn't have won anyway.

I know...

No one should have voted for Trump though...I also did not know Kasich dropped out, did he do that today?