Call your shot: 2015 Season Prediction

2015 Season Predictions  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

South Alabama

Without a doubt our easiest game on the schedule, but USA should figure to have some of that famous SEC speed. Could be a tricky one, especially if the team struggles and loses to BYU. Very unlikely though. Win

I'd argue that USA is better than Southern Miss. One team actually made it to a bowl game last year.

10 - 2:

I think we do well this year with players and staff. We get to the CCG and put in a solid performance but don't have the horses to pull it out. Hang on to your shorts for the first 5 or six weeks, we will look ugly in some of our games but find a way. 1 year away from banging the skillet with wooden spoon after the CCG!

PS: I favor showing votes as well. Its not like anyone of us Husker-board members couldn't see any one of the scenarios come about this season. :dunno

10-2, win the west, lose the ccg.

We'll lose one of the Wiscy/MSU games. We'll lose to either Miami or Minny.

I think with the schedule, this is a team that can at best go 11-1 or worst 9-3. I have a feeling the games we lose will be games we could/should win. We'll come out flat and one side of the ball pees the game away. We'll play OSU in the CCG, and they'll spank us by 3+ touchdowns and be the only real team that we couldn't match up against.