New PA Announcer

Calling your "boss" a disgrace seems pretty tame compared to calling them a c**t. Just my opinion, though.

Touché, but if you work in the eye of the public and are looking to get jobs within the confines of a public university, you should perhaps watch what you say on public airwaves... He wouldn't say that on the news station he works for, would he?

That's why I save all my crude and inappropriate comments for huskerboard.

The bad look here is that UNL didn't do their due diligence before hiring him. If this was a deal-breaker, they should have never offered him the gig. He applied, they had time to look through his social media, and they still offered him the job.

Now, it looks petty that because he said a cross word about Perlman, he gets the job offer rescinded.

• Fire 1

If he's dumb enough to have his Facebook marked as public in that anyone and everyone can see what he posts, that's his problem. As a job seeker, my Facebook is on total lock down to non-friends, non-friends can't see what I post, my friends, or the family vacation pictures that I share.

Calling your "boss" a disgrace seems pretty tame compared to calling them a c**t. Just my opinion, though.

Bo was fired by then. If an audio tape of Pelini calling Eichorst a c**t had come out while Pelini was still employed, I'd bet the farm that his ass would've been packing his bags. I'd bet the same if Pelini had used the words "disgrace". You can't publicly say tunings like that about the people that employ you and not expect them to do everything in their power to make you realize who the real c**t is. That's probably one of the great things about being the boss.

The bad look here is that UNL didn't do their due diligence before hiring him. If this was a deal-breaker, they should have never offered him the gig. He applied, they had time to look through his social media, and they still offered him the job.

Now, it looks petty that because he said a cross word about Perlman, he gets the job offer rescinded. The really bad look is that they didn't do their homework before making the offer public.

Can you picture Harvey sitting at his desk. Doing the Lords work for UNL. His assistant comes in with the press release that a new PA announcer named Jon Schuetz has been hired after an exhaustive search.

Harvey ponders the name. Reaches down into a drawer of his desk. Flips to the files under "S". Pulls out a social media post made by a person of the same name calling Harvey a disgrace.

Hands it to the assistant without saying a word. Walks the assistant to the door and quietly closes it behind him. Turns back and walks to his desk with an evil smile.

end scene

• Fire 2

Now, it looks petty that because he said a cross word about Perlman, he gets the job offer rescinded.

I completely agree with you.