New PA Announcer

Looks like they filled out already. One of the radio crew is getting it.

I think it pays more than $1200 per season, as my son gets that much at a much smaller school.

It is more than just showing up and announcing first downs. You have advertisement spots to record, homecoming ceremonies to do, scheduling of breaks and coordinating with music and video productions.

The bad look here is that UNL didn't do their due diligence before hiring him. If this was a deal-breaker, they should have never offered him the gig. He applied, they had time to look through his social media, and they still offered him the job.

Now, it looks petty that because he said a cross word about Perlman, he gets the job offer rescinded. The really bad look is that they didn't do their homework before making the offer public.

Can you picture Harvey sitting at his desk. Doing the Lords work for UNL. His assistant comes in with the press release that a new PA announcer named Jon Schuetz has been hired after an exhaustive search.

Harvey ponders the name. Reaches down into a drawer of his desk. Flips to the files under "S". Pulls out a social media post made by a person of the same name calling Harvey a disgrace.

Hands it to the assistant without saying a word. Walks the assistant to the door and quietly closes it behind him. Turns back and walks to his desk with an evil smile.

end scene

RRYrMv8.gif

11218780_894419753961462_848450001758569

Truth hurts i guess. He was right on the money with his comments. f#*k Harvey!!

Truth hurts is right, 408 was a petulant prick and was fired far to late. Jon posted something stupid on facebook and followed it by posting something stupid on twitter. You can't fix stupid. Two strikes against your employer and you are outta here. good riddance, Lane is an upgrade

The way the administration just acted only serves to reinforce that what Jon said about Perlman is accurate.

You might explain please... What world are you living in, that you can disparage a future employer and follow it up a day after you are employed and say something stupid on twitter about how the blackshirts are handed out. They acted properly, I would have done the same.

• Fire 1