***Official BYU Game Discussion Thread***

So many passes, so little D...what have the Huskers come to?

I really bought into the "use what we have", "like the idea of a mobile QB". "not going to make TA a drop back passer"..... My a$$. TA's thrown 27-28 passes if my count is correct. No zone read, no option, no traps, counters, draws or designed QB runs.......

Square peg meet round hole.

Even Beck's call were not this stupid....

TA is 13-27 for 48%. I can't find the stats by quarter, but he completed 10 of his first 11, so that means he 3-16 since for a whopping 19% completion percentage.

Let's not make this a piss on Tommie contest. We know how he plays already and any blame has to go straight to the OC. What happened to the plan we started with that worked so well? Bronco made a couple adjustments and completely shut down Westerkamp, Wilbon, and Moore? I don't think so. They forced us to go to drop-back deep passing, the thing we suck at? Doubt it.

Better get a plan and stick with it instead of making it a guessing game with a bunch of wild throws down the field.

Do we have someone on defense who can blitz and get to the QB without giving up a big play?.....the d line obviously can't get enough pressure to matter.

So many passes, so little D...what have the Huskers come to?

I really bought into the "use what we have", "like the idea of a mobile QB". "not going to make TA a drop back passer"..... My a$$. TA's thrown 27-28 passes if my count is correct. No zone read, no option, no traps, counters, draws or designed QB runs.......

Square peg meet round hole.

Even Beck's call were not this stupid....

TA is 13-27 for 48%. I can't find the stats by quarter, but he completed 10 of his first 11, so that means he 3-16 since for a whopping 19% completion percentage.

Damn. After that first series, he went into a cave..... That's horrible, but Langs continued to call pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, pass, ..........