***Official BYU Game Discussion Thread***

TCWAHUNZFRSPTHN.20071118154845.jpg

Before anyone panics, remember that UL-Monroe knocked off Alabama in Saban's first year.

That game was at the end of the season, and they also went 2-2 against ranked teams, including a blowout win.

that's my point. This is our first game against a very solid team. That was Saban with almost a full season and he lost to a bad ULM team.

Offensive line is inexperienced and not getting the job done. The defensive line does not maintain lane coverage and they need to do it since the linebackers are not there often.

If Riley wants to throw more, he must use a QB that does not panic or throw off his back foot.

I think we shul be running more with Cross and Wilbon in the backfield using some assignment blocking schemes.

Not very impressed so far.

You guys are being too harsh. New coach, new offense, it takes time. BYU is a good team too.

Nope. Eichorst said he fired Bo for not winning the games that mattered. By doing that, you're stating you expect his replacement to do that.

In the grand scheme of things, BYU doesn't matter, and we're still getting clubbed.

We are not getting clubbed. That turnover is the reason it's a 10 point deficit and never should have happened. There have been some highs and lows, and BYU is a tough team to play. There's still an entire 2nd half. Get a TD with the opening 2nd half drive and it's a ballgame.

You guys are being too harsh. New coach, new offense, it takes time. BYU is a good team too.

Nope. Eichorst said he fired Bo for not winning the games that mattered. By doing that, you're stating you expect his replacement to do that.

In the grand scheme of things, BYU doesn't matter, and we're still getting clubbed.

You've been waiting for this all off season.

Give it a rest.

No, I'm utterly shocked at how awful this team looks.

How much better do you think we would be doing with Little Bo Bleep on the sideline with the lack of depth at LB, the crappy OL, a QB that isn't very smart and a group of RB's that don't seem to be very good either. Wilbon is the only one that looks like he has any vision at all. It makes me miss and respect Ameer even more after seeing this.

This is a disgrace......

I9p1JbO.png?1

Quick, let's blame Beck.

Yes it is and we're not even trying to run.

Agreed. And no attempt to establish the run. None. We are witnessing Cally 2.0

The o line is weak....how would you suggest doing that? The jet sweep is the only thing that worked so far. Heck, we didn't even start the best RB....what does that tell you?

• Fire 1

This is the fallout from the Pelini era... he and his staff may be gone, but the mentality he instilled in our players still remains...

Your joking right?

Everybody looks the same to me as they did last year. Once the first piece fell out of place, the team flat out fell apart. Same as they have for the past several years.

When was the last time Nebraska lost a game because the other team threw it all over the yard? BYU is doing just that, and we're not remotely playing to our offensive strengths.

This. They have no running game. They are eating us alive with the pass. Drop 7 into coverage and contain the LOS. Screw us passing. As Michigan Dad said, TA has gone 3-16 for 19% completion rate. Run the friggin ball. Win the game