***Official BYU Game Discussion Thread***

How can Armstrong be the best QB we have.

He's not
yeah, there are so many things you take for granted that all qb's do... That he just doesn't. And I, a weak football mind, can even see this and am yelling inside. Please put in someone else, I'm not saying this out of knee jerk reaction, I'm saying this because he is not a QB.

I was not overly impressed with TA last year and he certainly has not given me a reason to think otherwise so far.

• Fire 1

Send in backups. Send a message. This is not what Nebraska football is. What a joke.

Agree. Let guys know. NU has a standard and this is not it.

TA throwing at less than 50%. Running for his life every play. Watching ESPN talking about best returners in the B1G per McShay, not one Husker in it. I called BS until this dumpster fire aired....

You guys are being too harsh. New coach, new offense, it takes time. BYU is a good team too.

Nope. Eichorst said he fired Bo for not winning the games that mattered. By doing that, you're stating you expect his replacement to do that.

In the grand scheme of things, BYU doesn't matter, and we're still getting clubbed.