Well, Pelini haters...

If ragenose had recruited any oline in the last seven years we would have won this game by at least two touchdowns.

Don't blame ragenose for this. If I remember correctly, he won all of his opening day games with his own players here at Nebraska.

Yea because beating Florida Atlantic twice, Western Michigan, Western Kentucky, Chattanooga, Southern Miss, and Wyoming are the same as playing BYU to open the season.

• Fire 6

Man we should've kept Bo.

The choice wasn't so binary like Pelini or Riley.

The choice was Pelini or someone else from a whole long list of other coaches. So if Nebraska didn't hire Riley, that didn't mean their only other choice had to be keeping Pelini.

lose the opener and wish Bo was still here? LOL, now that's rich, logical thinking.

Damn here we go again. There are only two camps. Those that love bo and those that hated bo AND wanted Mike Riley. I wanted Bo gone and and was not happy with the Riley hire. This game isn't changing my mind....

I liked Bo, but thought someone else might do better, if they made the right hire. It's obvious they didn't make the right hire.

The haters got what they deserved, an NCAA record bust, be careful what you wish for when you fire a 9 win coach. Present day Osborne wouldn't stand a chance against this instant gratification generation of fools.

Seems ironic to have these two lines in the same post.

I knew eventually someone would catch that!

If ragenose had recruited any oline in the last seven years we would have won this game by at least two touchdowns.

Don't blame ragenose for this. If I remember correctly, he won all of his opening day games with his own players here at Nebraska.

Yea because beating Florida Atlantic twice, Western Michigan, Western Kentucky, Chattanooga, Southern Miss, and Wyoming are the same as playing BYU to open the season.

And we barely beat Wyoming.Also we were one play away from losing to Mcneese St.

I took the time and read all the Riley hater posts, IMO, they are like the stink of urine on Pelini's diaper, they don't really know how bad they smell at first, but the stench only gets worse with time, especially when they talk and a little poop comes out of their mouth.

The tackling was 300% better than last year.

We had halftime adjustments.

Clock management cost us the game.

This team is much better coached than what we have seen the last 7 years.

Pelini left us mostly devoid of talent at running back except for Wilbon and FG kicking talent is the worst we have had in my lifetime.

• Fire 1

Pelini left us mostly devoid of talent at running back except for Wilbon...

Lol... We have four 4* RB's in that group.

Yea, maybe devoid of some experience. Not a lot of carries between Cross and Newby, but when you've got Ameer Abdullah you can't take a lot of carries away from a guy like that either. So a tough situation I guess.

I like the talent we have though. Newby, Cross and Wilbon each have their own strengths and weaknesses. I can see their talent with my own eyes though, don't care how many little STARS were beside their name on their high school recruiting ranking.

Pelini left us mostly devoid of talent at running back except for Wilbon...

Lol... We have four 4* RB's in that group.

Yea, maybe devoid of some experience. Not a lot of carries between Cross and Newby, but when you've got Ameer Abdullah you can't take a lot of carries away from a guy like that either. So a tough situation I guess.

I like the talent we have though. Newby, Cross and Wilbon each have their own strengths and weaknesses. I can see their talent with my own eyes though, don't care how many little STARS were beside their name on their high school recruiting ranking.

Agreed. Newby and Cross have quite a few snaps under their belt, and Wilbon was a RS last year. We have talent at RB, we just need to better utilize it.

I was really hoping to see a few more zone-read runs, especially with all the offseason talk of meshing the offense. I loved seeing all the screens, we just gotta get better at completing the passes. I also think Cross should have gotten the ball on the ill advised 3rd and 1 sneak, and also the 3rd and 2 sweep.

Newby needs to stay on the bench, just because some are 4* players doesn't mean they have college talent. Newby showed me nothing, Wilbon has some talent he can hone and Cross should have kept on the weight, he is not better as a lighter player, only effective about 50% of the time.