Let's not act like this was a big surprise

I'd be surprised if BYU finished ranked.

You're making all these statements that, if I was a lesser man, I'd totally throw back at you at the end of this season.

But I don't know you. You might have a history of getting things wrong, so I won't be too harsh.

Oh if I'm wrong, I don't care if you throw it back at me at the end of the season. I gots thick skins.

I'm torn, while I liked seeing the adjustments and the team fight, I'm really concerned with what we saw halfway through the 1st quarter and the 2nd quarter. It was really bad during that time, like one of the worst Husker teams in awhile bad in that moment of time. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, that's completely possible, but the lows were low in that game.

BYU is a middle of the road team. This was a surprise. Let's see how media friendly mike likes to answer questions after going 7-5. Lol @ watching the post game presser and he was asked a question about running a jet sweep on 3 and 1 and the look on his face was like holy father, you remember that? Yes, Mikey we do. We pay attention and you are expected to win games that you should here. Welcome to Nebraska.

I know we have meltdowns but it's pretty obvious that byu has some talent. At least give them props. No one can guard those wrs!!

We sure could have use SJB today. Hard to cover those WRs when you're giving up 6 or 7 inches in height.

I'm torn, while I liked seeing the adjustments and the team fight, I'm really concerned with what we saw halfway through the 1st quarter and the 2nd quarter. It was really bad during that time, like one of the worst Husker teams in awhile bad in that moment of time. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion, that's completely possible, but the lows were low in that game.

The first half was horrible. 28 passes? By a QB with a 50% rating. He looked great on the first drive or two. A totally different TA. Then they started teeing off on him. He made stupid grounding penalties (2 of 14 IIRC), we made no attempt to establish a running game. I realize their NT went out, but with al that collective experience, the staff couldn't figure out how to block him? Saw no zone read (maybe once), the option was a thing of beauty. No QB draws, real designed QB runs. TA is a runner. He runs with attitude and authority. Use that.

I saw too much of square peg round hole until the 2nd half. When TA starting tanking, Langs continued to have him throw. The play calling on 3rd and 1 was horrible. The line has got to get push on those. The NFL prevent sh!t has got to go. I hate that. OL needs to be challenged to play MUCH better.

I did like better tackling. I did like the team and staff stayed calm. At times in the 1st half they appeared to be waiting for the other shoe to drop. This staff has a lot to learn IMO. That "whose Mike Riley" and "oh, he's the guy with the .504 record" shined tonight. Use what you have. Run the friggin ball to open up the passing game. Power running. Don't rely on the jet sweep and screens to compensate your running game...