Injury updates

It looks like Nebraska didn't have anyone new getting banged up, but it is hard to say.

The Big 10 schedule is usually a meat grinder for all involved. I seriously believe that it is the most physical conference and that many games in November or even division championships will be decided over who can suit up and who finds some talent for "Next man up" time.

OSU lost two quarterbacks last year, just for an example, and having a third string that could perform...well...you know the story.

It looks like Nebraska didn't have anyone new getting banged up, but it is hard to say.

The Big 10 schedule is usually a meat grinder for all involved. I seriously believe that it is the most physical conference and that many games in November or even division championships will be decided over who can suit up and who finds some talent for "Next man up" time.

OSU lost two quarterbacks last year, just for an example, and having a third string that could perform...well...you know the story.

I heard Kevin Williams and Kevin Maurice may have been hurt. Anybody hearing anything?

I heard Kevin Williams and Kevin Maurice may have been hurt. Anybody hearing anything?

Williams left early but came back.

I saw Stoltenburg playing DT in the 4th so maybe someone was dinged.

M. Newby injured his groin

I'm hoping it was just a shot to the beanbag rather than a groin pull. The first feels like the world is imploding in on your ground zero, but after a little while you are okay. Groin pulls, on the other hand, seem to nag, nag, nag, all season long.

So now I just said that I hope Newby took a shot to the beanbag... :facepalm: ...does that make me a very, very horrible person, or just regular horrible?... eyeswear2allthatsholy

Williams left early but came back.

I saw Stoltenburg playing DT in the 4th so maybe someone was dinged.

I noticed Stoltenburg in there quite a bit later in the game as well. Wasn't sure if they were just trying something new of if someone was injured.