Injury updates

I wonder what it would be like if we started the same front 7 for 2 games in a row.

True, but then Freedom and Weber may not have emerged. Sometimes injury is opportunity.

I'm just talking about ANY of the same 7. Original #1's or not.

We have had something like 19 or 20 different defensive starters this year due to injury. It's unreal

Look at the injuries we've had to face this season! It seems worse than in years past, but this has been such a problem for us over the past several years and it's affected us on some level. SMH

and it highlights the sad fact, we have no depth.

Thanks to Bo, still feeling him even though he isn't here and will for a few more years.

Article about BIG injuries

http://collegefootball.ap.org/huskermax/article/lengthy-injury-list-becoming-coachs-headache-big-ten

While defending national champion Ohio State has not had any starters miss a game because of injury,

Minnesota had eight out in last week's win over Purdue. "I've never seen anything like it in my 32 years of coaching," Gophers coach Jerry Kill said....

Michigan State has lost three starters on offense and three on defense, and that was after rising star linebacker Ed Davis went out for the season when he hurt a knee in preseason practice.

Michigan's defense was without three starters last week, and its running backs have been dinged up all season.

Nebraska's defense has started 20 different players and has had 19 man-games lost to injury by projected starters or top reserves. Maryland, Rutgers and Purdue also have had a bunch of key defensive players out....

• Fire 1