eSECpn Bias

DomiNUs

I love how Nebraska has one loss on a last second hail Mary to a team that is 2-0 and now ranked #19 in the AP poll, but Nebraska didn't get one F##cking vote in that poll. Boise State got 16 points in the poll and lost by a larger margin to the same team. WTF?

Good point here. I didn't even notice it. What the heck is up with the AP poll? Nebraska loses to the #19 team by fluke miracle, and we deserve no votes, whereas Temple, Toledo, Boise St., Houston, NC State, Arkansas, and Western Kentucky all received some votes? What about the Nebraska media? No love for the home team? Man we gotta go out and punch Miami in the mouth and make a statement. Our image is not where it needs to be.

• Fire 1

As Nebraska fans don't we have bigger things to worry about? Its not as if this bias didn't exist Nebraska would be going 12-0 or that it some how hold the team we follow back. I guess I don't see why so much of you care so much.

It's not like being interested in the rankings somehow holds the team we follow back.

• Fire 1

ESPN is biased against the SEC!!!111!!!11!!

Main article on the ESPN CFB page - Flipping the Field: Ohio State-Michigan State has Big Ten looking like dominant SEC of BCS era

Top headline on the sidebar of the ESPN CFB page - Auburn falls 12 sports; SEC loses 3 from Top 25

Look at the headline though, why does Ohio St. and Michigan St. look like dominant SEC teams instead of dominant B1G teams of the past? Still pumping the bias, even while pretending they aren't.

• Fire 1

Main article on the ESPN CFB page - Flipping the Field: Ohio State-Michigan State has Big Ten looking like dominant SEC of BCS era

Top headline on the sidebar of the ESPN CFB page - Auburn falls 12 sports; SEC loses 3 from Top 25

Look at the headline though, why does Ohio St. and Michigan St. look like dominant SEC teams instead of dominant B1G teams of the past? Still pumping the bias, even while pretending they aren't.

picard-facepalm-face-palm-590x330.jpg

• Fire 1

I agree.