Imani Cross

Nothing like comparing him to the best we had at that time. I said he reminded me of Alexander and Ken Clark, you could throw Tyreese Knox in there also for good measure. Guys that were a little bigger.

I can see that comparison. Dan Alexander shouldn't have been able to do some of the things he did, as big as he was. But he was a heck of a back. Imani has had a couple of spin-move TD runs that don't look possible on his frame.

Nothing like comparing him to the best we had at that time. I said he reminded me of Alexander and Ken Clark, you could throw Tyreese Knox in there also for good measure. Guys that were a little bigger.

I can see that comparison. Dan Alexander shouldn't have been able to do some of the things he did, as big as he was. But he was a heck of a back. Imani has had a couple of spin-move TD runs that don't look possible on his frame.

Exactly, no one thought Cross was that fast, but no one caught him on that long run against MSU a couple of years ago.

• Fire 2

Take away those East West carries, and how effective would he be? Even with those carries in the mix, he's been impressive.

23 Touchdowns on 223 carries, 5.4ypc. Has anyone in college football averaged 1TD per ten carries with over a 5ypc average?

Has that ever been done? I'm not sophisticated with the stats but I bet someone on this board can figure that out. I bet it is elite company.

Take away those East West carries, and how effective would he be? Even with those carries in the mix, he's been impressive.

23 Touchdowns on 223 carries, 5.4ypc. Has anyone in college football averaged 1TD per ten carries with over a 5ypc average?

Has that ever been done? I'm not sophisticated with the stats but I bet someone on this board can figure that out. I bet it is elite company.

Come on, you know Imani's TD stats are inflated goal line and red zone carries. He is a decent situation back, but he is not an every down back where the whole offense is open for him.

Come on, you know Imani's TD stats are inflated goal line and red zone carries. He is a decent situation back, but he is not an every down back where the whole offense is open for him.

I would have to assume that if Imani Cross was unhappy about his situation, he would have looked to transfer like other players have done in the past. Maybe he is focused on getting a degree and taking care of his family. Just a hunch

Or maybe he is just too damn old to make a change and is just going to move past football and enjoy his time.

Imani seems like a real righteous dude

I would have to assume that if Imani Cross was unhappy about his situation, he would have looked to transfer like other players have done in the past. Maybe he is focused on getting a degree and taking care of his family. Just a hunch

Or maybe he is just too damn old to make a change and is just going to move past football and enjoy his time.

Imani seems like a real righteous dude

I mean, he's no Ferris Bueller.