***Miami Game Discussion***

Why am I still watching this....

Good question. I think it's because you are a Husker fan through thick and thin. They are having a terrible day, but you and others are still watching and hoping. Which is supporting your team. I think that's good.

But if you want, you could be like a 5th grader and wine all the time, and call yourself TheSker. :dumdum

Or you could ask for Huskerboard to apologize to you like a powerwagon. :dumdum

I'm going to the drink this game away and watch the 1996 Fiesta Bowl on youtube route

• Fire 1

Is our roster really this poor? I mean the quality of players in the secondary minus Gerry is average at best. We have 2 very good DTs but lack any edge rush. LB depth doesn't exist.

We simply don't have the caliber of player needed to be successful

Recruiting ratings and the BTN analysts disagree.

At least recruiting has picked up under this staff......oh wait.....,,,

U sound like wifi.

Really? What are the rankings of our 2 deep?

Not 100 percent sure, but to the best of my recollection there is a majority of high 3 star and 4 star guys. A few walk one here and there.

Why am I still watching this....

Good question. I think it's because you are a Husker fan through thick and thin. They are having a terrible day, but you and others are still watching and hoping. Which is supporting your team. I think that's good.

But if you want, you could be like a 5th grader and wine all the time, and call yourself TheSker. :dumdum

Or you could ask for Huskerboard to apologize to you like a powerwagon. :dumdum

I'm going to the drink this game away and watch the 1996 Fiesta Bowl on youtube route

Drink it off my man, Drink it off

:cheers