Coaching or Talent - which is more responsible

Both.

Coaching...pass D is a joke. I'm a give em a chance guy typically but I've already tipped into the Banker is probably a failure camp.

Players...wr too thin, rb no stud so far, DE OMG, CB OMG, injuries and suspensions hurt badly most positions from day one.

QB...Tommy really needs to be COACHED OVER AND OVER to clean up his terrible pocket decisions (primarily waiting too long then turning and running backwards to 15 yards behind the los until the usual bad result occurs).

I disagree about Tommy. Tommy has been the least of our problems today. He's made mistakes, but he's also been one of the few bright spots throughout the game. It's pretty apparent that the scheme coming into this game was fundamentally flawed.

Agreed about the defensive coaching; awful from start to finish. Banker has a very limited competence, obviously.

The OP it's a combination of everything. We wanted a fresh start and this is what can happen not every coaching change is smooth. The game planning is on the coaches. The dropped passes are on the players and the penalties are on all. This coaching staff would seem to have been better off coming into a program with lower expectations but they took this job knowing full well the fan base and football environment is extremely critical.

I personally think this is a 6 loss team with a minor bowl win to end the season. This season is all about working on progression. We have Armstrong as the QB next year just progress as the season goes on.

• Fire 2

I was being facetious. Some of Tommy's passing fundamentals simply aren't going to be corrected, but he's made huge improvements and was a big part of the comeback. That one decision was extremely poor, and it was compounded by a terrible mistake (where have we seen that before?)...and hopefully, he'll be better in the long run for it.

For people blaming coaches, you probably haven't coached anything above midget football. You can always pin it on one or the other, and I think this year, it's more of a new coach/system. Coaches made adjustments. Coaches don't account for the dropped passes. What was it, less than a week ago there was a post about how great our receivers were? Think the coaches went out this week and taught receivers how not to catch?

Players weren't mentally ready right away to play, especially Davie (who, shouldn't start another game until he proves himself, which is a coaching issue). It was a combination of both coaching and players that got us off to a slow start. It was the same combination that fought back.

Also, sometimes a team comes out playing well, which Miami did.

• Fire 2

It's coaching. All day it's coaching. Tommy throws off his back foot and can't make it past his first read.

We had Miami tired, you need to piss pound the run with Cross. Fundamentals aren't there.

This is funny. Yeah, I'm sure the coaches are telling him to throw off his back foot and to not go past his first read. Must be coaching. Lol.

It's coaching. All day it's coaching. Tommy throws off his back foot and can't make it past his first read.

We had Miami tired, you need to piss pound the run with Cross. Fundamentals aren't there.

This is funny. Yeah, I'm sure the coaches are telling him to throw off his back foot and to not go past his first read. Must be coaching. Lol.

It had been for the past 7 years, why change the narrative now?

Good coaching should correct it.

• Fire 1