Fit Watch

Hayseed

We were laughing about this in the second quarter...how we hadn't seen any of our coaches sporting a tomato face, waving their arms, or screaming at the players as they came off the field.

Maybe I missed something though. If anyone saw our coaches or players throwing a fit, please post it here and make a notation of the game clock time.

How many times are we going to give Riley "credit" for being calm on the sidelines? Honestly, I don't care too much about sideline behavior. I just want to see wins. Riley and his staff aren't delivering those wins.

I'm going to give him tons of credit for being calm on the sidelines because the players reflect that calm attitude. I think that part of the reason we were able to come back yesterday is because our coach didn't have a meltdown on the sidelines which helped the players to keep their cool and continue to play strong. I shudder to think what the score would've been yesterday if we still had our former coaching staff!!

How many times are we going to give Riley "credit" for being calm on the sidelines? Honestly, I don't care too much about sideline behavior. I just want to see wins. Riley and his staff aren't delivering those wins.

I'm going to give him tons of credit for being calm on the sidelines because the players reflect that calm attitude. I think that part of the reason we were able to come back yesterday is because our coach didn't have a meltdown on the sidelines which helped the players to keep their cool and continue to play strong. I shudder to think what the score would've been yesterday if we still had our former coaching staff!!

Our former coaching staff beat Miami.

• Fire 1

Football isnt the barbaric, 3 yards and cloud of dust, rip your head off, impose your will, intimidate your opponent with swagger and personal fouls and threats of injury it was 20 years ago. Its not the game of visual intensity it used to be from coaches and players. Its much more technical and calculating in both scheme and mentality. And staying calm in the heat of the moments as both a player and coach is what wins games. Last night Bama was on the brink of robbing that game, twice and Hugh Freeze didnt flinch. Its understanding the process and kowing not every play is going your way. Yesterday, it was miami that panicked and al golden losing his mind that let us back in the game. It was our coaches calmness and reassuring attitude that allowed for the comeback to snowball. And in the past youd see that tge team played its best and pulled off its best comebacks when Bo was at his calmest and projected that confidence. But when he lost it-which was often-the team did too. Teams reflect the personality of their coaches.

• Fire 1

Our former coaching staff beat Miami.
Last year's results with last year's team does not reflect this year's results with this year's team.

Not to mention, i guarantee you Rileys deamesnor and treatment of officials is going to get us a lot of calls this year and in the future. Hell it did yesterday in my opinion.

It was pretty evident that it did. Golden was a rambling idiot and got nailed with sideline warnings and penalties.