TA taking flight

TA hurdles another would-be tackler. That marks five hurdles over four games ('14 Fresno St, '14 Northwestern, '15 South Alabama, '15 Southern Miss) between last year and this one. It looks impressive. The question is, are you excited or terrified when he does it. Here are some images I could find.

https://twitter.com/JPlanos/status/647822519290867712/photo/1

541cb6a9ed81f.preview-699.jpg?resize=620

• Fire 1

He is continuing the tradition of tough as nail NU QB's... A record you can't track, but can see. Two games with huge blocks and then today with the assisted tackle on that INT. Even had the announcers on ESPNNews talking about TA leading with his helmet and targeting. Yep, that's an NU QB, targeting on a tackle.... Guy is solid and a great leader. Wants to win at all costs.

It scares me. Especially on that play, where the hurdle really resulted in minimal gain; as he just went out of bounds directly afterward. I guess, as long as he doesn't get hurt, I'm fine with it. But damn, it makes me nervous.

Yeah, if the defender had been a inch taller the shattered pieces of TA's cup would've been sprayed into the third row of the stands. :hellloooo