Who Has A Big Day?

We are going to be playing a physical Wisconsin team. Wisconsin will be running it down our throat all day,and with our injury-riddled DL, I could see, if the game is close going into the 3rd and 4th, that aggressive running offense could start weaken our defense. We need someone to step up to give depth. Mick Stoltenberg has the opportunity to step in and have an immediate impact.

Also, we will need our offense to play well to keep our defense off the field and fresh. As Langsdorf's offensive philosophy is predicated on the pass, we need TA to have a big day and our WR to have a bounce back game after the numerous drops against Illinois. I say the TA to Westy connection needs to come up big in this game. Jano and the TE will need to also play well in pass pro given the extreme blitz angles Wisky uses in their 3-4.

Offense: Tommy Armstrong. I think he feels guilty, like he lt the team down. It's gonna motivate him today and he will play lights out.

Defense: Nate Gerry. He is due after last week. Think he comes out strong and finishes a couple late drives to cap the game.

Special Teams: Jordan Stevenson. There has to by a reason to the rhyme. Lightning in a bottle. Returns a kickoff and or punt to punch em in the mouth early and take away any momentum they might have.