***Wisconsin Game Discussion***

Well, undoubtedly Riley will be given another year, although I'm sure he'll be told that some staff changes will need to be made. The question is, will he be willing to make the changes, or will he prefer to stay loyal to his buddies and just walk?

I'm hoping for the latter

Riley doesn't know how to close a game. Last possession was beyond ridiculous. 3rd down hand it off right into the pile. GARBAGE

This sums it up. To think the coaches didn't even try to get a first down which would have won the game and thought they could stop them when every fan in the stadium and at home knew as soon as we gave the ball back it was over. Unbelievable. 4 losses squarely on the shoulders of the coaches.

We have a lot of injuries on defense. It takes a whole defensive unit to function.

This sucks bad, but it is a small minded, self centered person that jumps to blame other people for their misery.

I went beyond misery with the Illinois loss. When you lose to the Illini, you have reached status as a sad, sorry excuse for a football team. I rooted for the Huskers today hoping for the upset while enjoying the banter of fellow Husker fans on this board. Now it is time for the decision makers to do something. The sellout streak is in jeopardy, and merchandising revenue will be down. Nebraska football is a joke. Someone need to take responsibility for a terrible hire, fall on the sword, resign their position, and let a real AD hire a real coach.

Fire these fu*&'ing clowns that we have as a coaching staff. One first down, one FIRST DOWN and we win the game.

I'd venture a guess those "f*ing clowns" have achieved much more in life than you have. Let that settle in.

Too bad they can't "achieve" a w against two GARBAGE big 10 squads. JOKE

• Fire 1

I'd say fire Banker, but he's Riley's guy, Riley knows who he is, and if he was willing to hire his "buddy", then the whole Husker football program is in for very dark years again. Not sure what Callahan did to taint the water in Lincoln, but we have suked badly every since he rode into town. Bad part is, they'll give Riley 3, maybe 4 years before they'll fire him. That's a lot of dismal seasons to have to sit through. Dang.

This is what happens when you hire a mediocre coaching staff from a mediocre school. NU refuses to spend money on a big name coach who can get it done. Should of given Urb a blank check. Worst NU team Ive seen in quite some time.....so boring to watch. Even if we won half of these close games would we really be all that happy? The team would still be terrible just with a better record.

• Fire 1