***Wisconsin Game Discussion***

We could put some turnstiles in the secondary, and they'd be at least as effective as what we have back there right now. They can't stop...ANYBODY. Stave is the worst Wisconsin QB since...well, EVER, and there was NO chance he wasn't going to lead that team right down the field into FG range with 1 minute left to play. PATHETIC!

Well, undoubtedly Riley will be given another year, although I'm sure he'll be told that some staff changes will need to be made. The question is, will he be willing to make the changes, or will he prefer to stay loyal to his buddies and just walk?

I'm hoping for the latter

Why wouldn't he walk? He's close to retire, will get a 5 year buyout, and NU will still be a bottom dweller. No bright future anywhere.

Guess what haters? I am already pumped for next week. And my son, just out of the Air Force, and I will be at the Iowa game after Thanksgiving.

I always have, do, and always will love Husker football. Have since '65.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for a lovely reality check, have fun at the games and thank your son for his service for me! GBR

This is what happens when you hire a mediocre coaching staff from a mediocre school. NU refuses to spend money on a big name coach who can get it done. Should of given Urb a blank check. Worst NU team Ive seen in quite some time.....so boring to watch. Even if we won half of these close games would we really be all that happy? The team would still be terrible just with a better record.

Hi, welcome.

Well, undoubtedly Riley will be given another year, although I'm sure he'll be told that some staff changes will need to be made. The question is, will he be willing to make the changes, or will he prefer to stay loyal to his buddies and just walk?

I'm hoping for the latter

They said the same thing about Pelini who also hired horrible assistants. If there's turnover you'd be a fool not to have it be from the top to bottom.

This is what happens when you hire a mediocre coaching staff from a mediocre school. NU refuses to spend money on a big name coach who can get it done. Should of given Urb a blank check. Worst NU team Ive seen in quite some time.....so boring to watch. Even if we won half of these close games would we really be all that happy? The team would still be terrible just with a better record.

If they are boring to watch, don't. It is a pretty simple concept.

Unfortunately, the MINDSET that produced 3 straight runs up the gut............Playing the clock vs even trying to get a first down..........is the mindset of the prevent D on the other side and one that is prevalent in this entire staff.

The kids deserve better.............

• Fire 1

Riley doesn't know how to close a game. Last possession was beyond ridiculous. 3rd down hand it off right into the pile. GARBAGE

This sums it up. To think the coaches didn't even try to get a first down which would have won the game and thought they could stop them when every fan in the stadium and at home knew as soon as we gave the ball back it was over. Unbelievable. 4 losses squarely on the shoulders of the coaches.

Exactly. Why would you leave anything in the hands of this secondary. We have the softest corners in the conference. No need to get that conservative. Terrible. Terrible. Terrible final possession. This coaching staff is a joke and our AD is a joke

• Fire 1

This team has no heart. No competitive desire. The defense is horrible. The offense is worse than the defense. It'll be 3-4 years before they fire Riley. What a friggin comedy show this team has become.

That's simply not true. Our defense held this team time and time again. You might be mad because they lost but at least take some time to think before you post. Those boys read this board and the last thing they need is to be kicked while they are down!

Guess what haters? I am already pumped for next week. And my son, just out of the Air Force, and I will be at the Iowa game after Thanksgiving.

I always have, do, and always will love Husker football. Have since '65.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My first game was the game of the century. My family tried to explain to me that this is not normal and that Nebraska will not always be good. They were wrong for 30 years. I am also pumped for Iowa. We just might pull the upset, and that is what kills me. We might upset a Iowa team that is ranked 22nd.

Fire these fu*&'ing clowns that we have as a coaching staff. One first down, one FIRST DOWN and we win the game.

I'd venture a guess those "f*ing clowns" have achieved much more in life than you have. Let that settle in.

Too bad they can't "achieve" a w against two GARBAGE big 10 squads. JOKE

Wisconsin was disappointing, even with me having low expectations.

But luckily the Big10 has plenty more terrible teams.