A single positive about this game

KazLong

This is my first year as a NU (grad) student, and I was stoked to be a Cornhusker. But wow...looks like I picked the wrong year to start rooting for the Big Red.

To be clear, I think this team will get better, and Big Red will start winning again. I even think Mike Riley will figure things out. But to lose four winnable games like this is just more than I can take. This is just too frustrating to watch, and I like my Saturdays too much to be miserable.

• Fire 2

We had some very good individual performances. Perhaps when this staff finds a way to play to strengths of these individuals and have them all playing with these strengths towards a common plan, we might actually when.

Unfortunately, football is a team sport and individual highlights, while great will not win us games...

Not really any positive in this one for me. I am a die hard Husker and can almost always find something to say was good. Today? Nothing comes to mind. The punting was pretty good with only one or two that went into end zone instead of inside the twenty. but the rest of special teams are still NOT special at all.

To win games against good opponents (Wisconsin is good, not great certainly): you need:

1. Run effectively.

2. Pass the ball efficiently.

3. Play solid defense through at least three of the four quarters.

4. Win the special teams phase by making your field goal and extra points, kicking the ball deep into end zone and tackling the returners before they reach the 25, and punting the ball deep into their territory and NOT into the end zone repeatedly and keeping all "Net PUnt' distances above 40 yards, and making at least one successful fake or block or other special teams 'big play'. We are not doing these things and the latter two never!

Jano's TD was a thing of beauty

Collins and VV were beasts

Sam was great in the kicking game

The D stopped Wiscy many times today-that was great to see

Will be watching again next week because the people that are really hurting right now are our boys-they need our support now more than ever

^^What she said. :thumbs:

• Fire 1