Is Husker Football an Important Part of Your Personal Identity?

YOU KNOW WHAT!?!?... you're right. F winning. Who cares?

Grown men with no meaningful or direct connection to the team they're supporting shouldn't care to the extent that they're depressed and raging and need to consume copious amounts of alcohol to cope with it.

Oh, you've changed my mind. Who gives a flying F if Nebraska doesn't win another game all season. You have converted me to your thinking. I always thought winning was awesome, but losing.. it's starting to grow on me.

Also I don't drink. But should I?

Oh, you've changed my mind. Who gives a flying F if Nebraska doesn't win another game all season. You have converted me to your thinking. I always thought winning was awesome, but losing.. it's starting to grow on me.

You're hilarious, but in a kind of pathetic, feel bad for you kind of way. Noone doesn't love winning. I love winning. I hope we win all of our games! I get bummed when we lose. Especially if it's a tough way to lose. Winning is most definitely awesome.

Are you going to say anything tonight that is different than your sarcastic "OH I CHANGED MY MIND THIS IS AWESOME WOOHOO" shtick? Just asking because you could probably save yourself some time by starting a thread about it, posting it once, and then going off to do something productive or enjoyable.

Reality is we are not a great program, have not been for many many years. Your going to learn to deal with that and support the team, or be miserable a few Saturdays a year.

Not defending anyone, but it seems most of our defense is injured, playing hurt and no depth of quality. Going to take some time to change that. Just need the kids to keep believing, no matter how hard it is.

Most on here it seems to me would never have made it on a team, from their comments, so many quitters on the team. Fans only if the kids win. That really sucks.

I love the Huskers but they're playing like sh#t

Do you call the touchdown Andy made-crap? Do you call the way the defense held this team time and time again-crap? There were som crappy plays but the play wasn't all bad was it?

Ask any former player that put banners up - they were not, are not, and never will be okay with 'the play wasn't all bad, was it?'

Are you a former player?

I have loved the Huskers for nearly 50 years. I celebrate when they win, and I am sad when they lose, but they are not part of my identity. Something strange is happening now. I have lived in Michigan and Texas for the past 20 years, and I always received a great deal of grief after a Husker loss. Now I hear nothing. That tells me a lot about my favorite team.

Go Huskers! Beat Minny!

• Fire 1