Time to bench Tommy and start one of the underclassmen against Minnesota

It didn't help, but I think the defense allowing Wisconsin to go 40 yards to set up a GW FG was the reason why we lost the game.

But our offense gaining only 13 first downs doesn't help the defense who ultimately see 84 plays and 50 passes.

It's a team game. There is never, regardless of opinion, a "the" reason for a result. Every play gets counted.

• Fire 2

It didn't help, but I think the defense allowing Wisconsin to go 40 yards to set up a GW FG was the reason why we lost the game.

Wrong...likely it was lack of confidence in Tommy by the OC which is why he didn't call aggressive plays in that final drive to get us the first down.

Well, if the coaches don't have confidence in Tommy by now, maybe we should be considering another QB? then again, I think at this point, Tommy has played well enough to lead this team to wins. We have no apparent audible system - at least they never mention anything like that on the radio and I don't get to watch the games. Why no audibles? Surely Riley has some kind of system. He coached pro ball several seasons too!?

But our offense gaining only 13 first downs doesn't help the defense who ultimately see 84 plays and 50 passes.

It's a team game. There is never, regardless of opinion, a "the" reason for a result. Every play gets counted.

Thank you.

I agree Mr 3 and out Armstrong put our defense in a terrible position. We have no depth and we had to rest collins on one of the last drives cause he was gassed. We can't have a qb putting our team in these situation.