The AD is happy we're at 2-4

Are you high?

:confucius

Did you read the article? That's what he said:

"The results aren't always in wins and losses," Eichorst said. "It's going to take some time to get to where we want to go."

"We have to be judge fairly on where we're at, and I like where we're at."

He never said happy. He is trying to show some support in the football team and staff during some tough times.
like he did for prior coaches. Oh wait never mind. He made a huge mistake and now he is trying to convince the public opinion that we are right on track. Really? You fired a coach because he didn't win the games that mattered. Literally said that in his presser after firing bo. Does byu, miami, Illinois & now wisconsin matter? Matters to the polls and conference standings.

Are you high?

:confucius

Did you read the article? That's what he said:

"The results aren't always in wins and losses," Eichorst said. "It's going to take some time to get to where we want to go."

"We have to be judge fairly on where we're at, and I like where we're at."

He never said happy. He is trying to show some support in the football team and staff during some tough times.
like he did for prior coaches. Oh wait never mind. He made a huge mistake and now he is trying to convince the public opinion that we are right on track. Really? You fired a coach because he didn't win the games that mattered. Literally said that in his presser after firing bo. Does byu, miami, Illinois & now wisconsin matter? Matters to the polls and conference standings.

he's putting lipstick on a pig.......hoping she will be pretty enough to take to the fair.........marketing, image intervention, projecting distant future success............

Well you cant doubt we looked much better against Wisky this year than under Bo. This transition is gonna take time. It is what it is. I think it will turn out ok.

Yesterdays Wisky team falls completely under the definition of an absolutely mediocre at best team.

True, but they beat us didn't they? (doing my best Tom Skerritt impression from Top Gun)

Well you cant doubt we looked much better against Wisky this year than under Bo. This transition is gonna take time. It is what it is. I think it will turn out ok.

Yesterdays Wisky team falls completely under the definition of an absolutely mediocre at best team.
so did their 2012 team

#seventytothirtyone

Bos first team was 5-4 after losing to oklahoma 62-28

With still kansas-who was coming off and 12-1 season and orange bowl win-kansas st and colorado left, a bowl game was still in question.

So those who say this particular instance of year one struggles is something bo didnt endure, thats bullsh#t and revisionist.

We are one play in any of 4 losses from being 3-3. Exactly the same record bo had. 4 plays from 6-0. Thats not revisionist. That is simple fact.

This team is not as talented as that 08 version. Just my opinion. Here is that seasons depth chart...

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=1151021

We also have numerous injuries as well.

Not making excuses. But just trying to wrap my head around where we are and where we may be going.

Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shut.

This was one of those times.

At this point nobody, least of all the AD, should provide support for this totally inept staff and their unacceptable performance. As my pap used to say, "It's time to sh*t or get off the pot."

With still kansas-who was coming off and 12-1 season and orange bowl win-kansas st and colorado left, a bowl game was still in question.

So those who say this particular instance of year one struggles is something bo didnt endure, thats bullsh#t and revisionist.

We are one play in any of 4 losses from being 3-3. Exactly the same record bo had. 4 plays from 6-0. Thats not revisionist. That is simple fact.

This team is not as talented as that 08 version. Just my opinion. Here is that seasons depth chart...

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=1151021

Not making excuses. But just trying to wrap my head around where we are and where we may be going.

Nebraska played several highly ranked teams, in a potent Big 12.

Nebraska is losing to mediocre teams and if they were playing those same Big 12 teams, or the current teams in the Big 12, things would be pretty ugly.

This team is not as talented as that 08 version. Just my opinion. Here is that seasons depth chart...http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=1151021

Nebraska played several highly ranked teams, in a potent Big 12.

Nebraska is losing to mediocre teams and if they were playing those same Big 12 teams, or the current teams in the Big 12, things would be pretty ugly.

Losses to missouri and oklahoma were ugly.

so did their 2012 team

#seventytothirtyone

Not exactly.

But this discussion is about this years 2-4 team.

#ontopic

I am getting really tired of those who say that we need to settle for this kind of performance and accept the fact that our time of dominance is gone. I am a true Huskers and I believe that a team that is the fifth all time in wins in the nation should have the pride to try harder to regain their spot among the elite. Michigan, Norte dame, have done it, why not us. The difference is that our AD is an ignorant azz that does not understand our tradition and went out there and hired the first nice guy he found instead of doing the right thing and taking his time to find the best out there. We do not have professional teams in the state and our Huskers are our pride. Seeing this piss poor performance week in, week out is not acceptable and whoever thinks that expecting more from your team, your coaches, and your AD is not being a true fan, then shame on you.

This is not Whiskey of old.. BUT the same year Whiskey of old put 70 on us.. Riley's Beavers held Ball and a fully loaded Offense to 7 points...

reality is.. all these close games.. we win them and Riley is on the same tier as Michy and Florida are right now... we are seconds and handful of points away from that.

Same people who were sick of getting 70 hung on us.. and the fire breathing QB attacking Pelini are now sick of mr nice and 4 insanely close games--- THE TEAM HAS NOT FOLDED THIS YEAR!!

how many times under Bo did we see the teams fold and keep getting smacked all game long.. ??

Is in over his head..maybe.. but Riley is embracing the past and is welcoming the past as well.

#Rileyneedstime

• Fire 2