Our New Kitties

They look delicious!!

KIDDING!

I never had cats growing up and I never really liked them, but my girlfriend moved in with me last year and she has cats. They're pretty cool once you get used to them. Congrats on your new additions, Roxy!

• Fire 1

Thank you. We are worried about our neighbors trying to kill wild cats that are outside of our houses. We feed them and water them so they have something to eat and drink. We have trapped most of them and have gotten them fixed and now our neighbor has targets set up and they have a bb gun-(spelling?)-or some type of gun. They said they want to get rid of them! We called the police station and asked them if it was legal for them to shoot it in their back yard and they said it was legal, but, if they kill any cats, then it isn't.

Thank you. We are worried about our neighbors trying to kill wild cats that are outside of our houses. We feed them and water them so they have something to eat and drink. We have trapped most of them and have gotten them fixed and now our neighbor has targets set up and they have a bb gun-(spelling?)-or some type of gun. They said they want to get rid of them! We called the police station and asked them if it was legal for them to shoot it in their back yard and they said it was legal, but, if they kill any cats, then it isn't.

Wow. Sorry you have such jerks for neighbors. Great to see you rescued those two so good on you. :thumbs

We got my daughter a cat for her bday last year and they told us it was a girl so she named it Alley. As the cat got bigger, we started noticing some things growing on the backend, yep they were nuts. My middle son told my daughter that the cat was a boy and she flipped out. She cried for an hour over it and finally asked if we could make it a girl again. We took it to the vet and got it taken care of. I have never really cared for cats but this one has grown on me and it is pretty fun to watch. It will attack my bulldog, biting her ears and the back of her neck and then take off running like a bad out of hell.