***Northwestern Game Thread***

Branno

Any QB can break big runs if their offense can hold defenders the entire way.

There have been some holds but lots of missed tackles - looking at you gerry. Straight clown college d on those runs.

Gerry got real good at taking bad angles last year against Melvin Gordon, it seems he was in every one of those highlight reel runs

Again to Langs. ROLLING HIM OUT INCREASES HIS ABILITY TO THROW!

Yep, he also gets his shoulders turned and makes the better throw. You can't throw off your back foot when you are rolling out and moving forward.

Gentlemen, um, his pick 7 today was a roll out right. His pathetic OT pick at Miami was a roll out right. Gentlemen, you may think you want to see TA roll right more but let me tell you, you don't.

Well....we should roll him to the left!

No excuses on this defense. Still, gave up a full field length drive in a few plays. Absolutely awful

50 yards of it on one play with obvious holding. Don't know what more you could do.

Have one of the other guys on the field make a play? Only one of them was held. The others seemed to not give a sh#t.

Yep, he also gets his shoulders turned and makes the better throw. You can't throw off your back foot when you are rolling out and moving forward.

Gentlemen, um, his pick 7 today was a roll out right. His pathetic OT pick at Miami was a roll out right. Gentlemen, you may think you want to see TA roll right more but let me tell you, you don't.

I'll give you the roll out against Miami, but the pick today was not a roll out. It was more of a fall off your back foot as the pocket started to collapse.

• Fire 1

There have been some holds but lots of missed tackles - looking at you gerry. Straight clown college d on those runs.

Sure, I think the D has missed some tackles, but on both big runs, which accounts for 90% of the yards allowed, there were major holding calls missed that would have negated the plays. I think that overall the defense is getting better each week and deserve some kudos.

No excuses on this defense. Still, gave up a full field length drive in a few plays. Absolutely awful

50 yards of it on one play with obvious holding. Don't know what more you could do.

Have one of the other guys on the field make a play? Only one of them was held. The others seemed to not give a sh#t.

This, yes there was a hold. But that doesn't mean it is okay for 10 other guys to take bad angles and run around like this is flag football. Overcome the other team, now hold their hand and run down the field.

Well....we should roll him to the left!

His roll out on that pick 6 was him trying to break a tackle after not reading the swing pass early enough. It wasn't a designed roll out by any means

Halftime adjustments:

• BENCH NEWBY'S WORTHLESS ASS AND GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A SHOT

• ROLL ARMSTRONG OUT OF THE POCKET

• STOP THROWING ON THIRD-AND-SHORT

• PUT A SPY ON GARRETT GILBERT II

• REMIND NATE GERRY HE'S SUPPOSED TO MAKE TACKLES

• POLITELY ASK THE REFS TO KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR RAMPANT HOLDING BY NORTHWESTERN

Sure, I think the D has missed some tackles, but on both big runs, which accounts for 90% of the yards allowed, there were major holding calls missed that would have negated the plays. I think that overall the defense is getting better each week and deserve some kudos.

Look at who they are playing. We are gonna get killed by Cook.